Calling All Cumia's

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Joseph Colleen Cumia, I wish to extend an olive branch from our community.

If you - I'm sorry, I mean if your brother can provide you with a ticket to Bern Switzerland, I will let you play on stage this Saturday with Steve, Kool and I as a special guest for up to three songs that we both can agree on. You know, for the goof.

- I'll make sure we have Raspberry-Citrone Orsalit for you and all the Hamme sandwiches you can eat, COMP'D.

- You can wear your gay Sons of Anarchy jacket

- Carol can come but she has to stay backstage in the shadows so she doesn't scare The ONO patrons

- And I'll even let you go right into Layla.

Time is short, Joevine. Better hustle here - ANYONE CAN DO IT.

UnPRePared

Think this one through, Ray

I have. Several of you have asked me to invite him to perform with me, for the bit. I've resisted due to fear of being associated with the closet case.

But you only live once, I've been losing my mind with these show cancellations, and I've been saying this into the abyss these last few months: I want to get back to us going after the Cumia clan.

Let it start with me. I doubt Nana can afford a ticket to Switzerland anyway.

UnPRePared

If your schedules wouldn't have clashed, I would've dropped everything and come see you just for the Joe posting.

Nice ticket prices, faggot. I mean really, 40-50 Francs, that's a pretty good deal.

I see what a lot of these bigger acts charge and I just cringe. How can someone afford to take their partner to see their favorite band for such outlandish prices? That kind of money is best served on a trip away or a luxury - music shouldn't be a luxury.

I do very well considering, and I take pride that my prices are very fair.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Hrmph. SWITZERLAND? I’ll politely decline, “Ray.”

Let me briefly explain WHY 😎

In case you MISSED IT, you’re addressing a VETERAN (82nd Airborne, but you already knew THAT, I think 😉) 🤪🇺🇸

WHY ON EARTH would I come out there, a “country” that PROUDLY remained NEUTRAL in ol’ WW2? Euro LIBS don’t deserve to have ME AND MY BAND on THEIR stage. I SERVED, and am a PROUD patriot. Also, MY COUNTRY has been footing the bill for THEM for YEARS!!!! 😤😤😤🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 To put in terms you LIBTARDS and BASEMENT dwellers can comprehend: WE’VE paid their RESIDUALS for too long… my services are needed HERE, in a country that is IN DURESS.

Your PATHETIC offering here is noted, “Ray”. Wha happen? Can’t even AFFORD red Gatorade??? 🤣😂🤪 and what the fuck is HAMME? Probably some HALAL GARBAGE you Tards enjoy. ME? I’m a plain Turkey man: SIMPLE, but EFFECTIVE. AntH and I are LAUGHING at your silly “invite”, the only LUCERNE that I care to go to is in FLORIDA, the FREEDOM STATE, and the only SWISS that I like is on my TURKEY SUB. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😎😎😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#FuckOff #LaughingBoomers #RayWho? #FuckSwitzerland #KetoJoe

UnPRePared

In case you MISSED IT, you’re addressing a VETERAN (82nd Airborne, but you already knew THAT, I think 😉) 🤪🇺🇸

WHY ON EARTH would I come out there, a “country” that PROUDLY remained NEUTRAL in ol’ WW2? Euro LIBS don’t deserve to have ME AND MY BAND on THEIR stage. I SERVED, and am a PROUD patriot. Also, MY COUNTRY has been footing the bill for THEM for YEARS!!!! 😤😤😤🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 To put in terms you LIBTARDS and BASEMENT dwellers can comprehend: WE’VE paid their RESIDUALS for too long… my services are needed HERE, in a country that is IN DURESS.

Your PATHETIC offering here is noted, “Ray”. Wha happen? Can’t even AFFORD red Gatorade??? 🤣😂🤪 and what the fuck is HAMME? Probably some HALAL GARBAGE you Tards enjoy. ME? I’m a plain Turkey man: SIMPLE, but EFFECTIVE. AntH and I are LAUGHING at your silly “invite”, the only LUCERNE that I care to go to is in FLORIDA, the FREEDOM STATE, and the only SWISS that I like is on my TURKEY SUB. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😎😎😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

You had the perfect opportunity to do a CallingAllLibtards or YouCouldveBeenSomeone hashtag.

Otherwise, 11 out of 10.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

Another terrible misinterpretation of what you think I’ll SAY. You are an amoeba and I am a monkey in terms of intelligence. Too hard to understand??? I’ll simplify it for you. You’re a RETARD. You can’t even mimic being a “human” but you try to mimic ME. Keep trying. It’s entertaining.😜🖕🏻😘

You want my real response to this? My clamoring fans clearly await it.😎😎😎 I know long form ANSWERS confuse your millennial brains. No instant gratification. So I’ll do my best to keep this short and sweet:

Why would I go to Switzerland??? Besides being PUSSIES what do they have? Chocolate, banks, and army knives? Got plenty of those back HOME.🍫🏦🔪 Ok so we can play some songs from Phil. I can do that here with beer drinking and god FEARING Americans. The only flag we raise is “Let’s Go Brandon.”🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Why would I take a “vaccine” that’s killing FREEDOM? Why would I go to a country where masks are MANDATED to take a shit??? You wanted me to answer because you think I’m stupid. There’s your answer. I will not support anything to do with this “China flu”. I’d rather stay here in AMERICA with my country men, than be in some DICTATORSHIT HOLE. They’ve lost my business indefinitely. Much like how you’ve lost mine, indefinitely.😎😎😎

Alright you REDDITARDS. I know you’re skipping over every point to try and “GET” me. I’ll continue to laugh at the responses.🤣🤣🤣

#ThanksBUTNoThanks #ChinaFluFree #LetsGoBrandon

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Another terrible misinterpretation of what you think I’ll SAY. You are an amoeba and I am a monkey in terms of intelligence. Too hard to understand??? I’ll simplify it for you. You’re a RETARD. You can’t even mimic being a “human” but you try to mimic ME. Keep trying. It’s entertaining.😜🖕🏻😘

You want my real response to this? My clamoring fans clearly await it.😎😎😎 I know long form ANSWERS confuse your millennial brains. No instant gratification. So I’ll do my best to keep this short and sweet:

Why would I go to Switzerland??? Besides being PUSSIES what do they have? Chocolate, banks, and army knives? Got plenty of those back HOME.🍫🏦🔪 Ok so we can play some songs from Phil. I can do that here with beer drinking and god FEARING Americans. The only flag we raise is “Let’s Go Brandon.”🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Why would I take a “vaccine” that’s killing FREEDOM? Why would I go to a country where masks are MANDATED to take a shit??? You wanted me to answer because you think I’m stupid. There’s your answer. I will not support anything to do with this “China flu”. I’d rather stay here in AMERICA with my country men, than be in some DICTATORSHIT HOLE. They’ve lost my business indefinitely. Much like how you’ve lost mine, indefinitely.😎😎😎

Alright you REDDITARDS. I know you’re skipping over every point to try and “GET” me. I’ll continue to laugh at the responses.🤣🤣🤣

#ThanksBUTNoThanks #ChinaFluFree #LetsGoBrandon
1645137194178.jpeg

UnPRePared

It's the long shot of all long shots - outside of Joe meeting Milla Jovovich for coffee.

He hasn't responded in any way, not through any social media channels or even here - and I'm positive he is on here.

He probably doesn't think I'm serious, or feels I'm pulling a Make A Wish-style gesture for a retard on borrowed diabetic time.

Both are valid views.