Calling all autists, Part 2- Evidence that Posts By Ghosts is a bogus company

SensibleKeks

Just take a look at all of Nikki's "clients". None of them are from the Milwaukee area. All of them are located from across the country. Now why would any local business hire outside of their own area? They have to go all the way to Milwaukee to find a SEO company? And if those companies did want to reach out to a larger audience, why wouldn't they go to a larger SEO company in NYC, Chicago or dozens of other cities?

I helped him start traveling around the world per my passion and his job moved us right out of KC to Miami Beach in 2008! Then we moved on to Orlando and finally we’ve jumped to Denver, we hope for a long haul.

I hope that you’ll appreciate my sarcasm, peeks into our life living in Phoenix, Arizona, and my love for great coffee + craft beer.

I met my husband, Jordan, at The University of Toledo where he was also in the Industrial Engineering program.

After engineering school, Jordan & I earned our MBAs in Mississippi. Once we were finished with school, we got married and started our family.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosiemayes - Lives in Seattle Washington

I’m a 37 year old guy from Charlotte, NC, but originally from New Hampshire.

Nikki also posts fake reviews to boost her company's Google ranking and SEO as well. Almost all of her clients only have one Google review and it's always praising her company. Not only that but she also has her employees and lesbian lover post fake reviews too.

Despite this facade Nikki puts on, I don't think her company is doing too well. If you look at Posts by Ghost of Google, you'll see the location listed as Associated Bank. She used to have a business address from that building listed on Google. Now it lists the address as the half a hovel, but she kept the image of Associated Bank to seem more professional. Unfortunately Google stills links an image of their shithole. What a dumb cunt!

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
It'd be funny to try and hire her to "SEO" PayQuasi.com
Free consultation
5G8slGw.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Just take a look at all of Nikki's "clients". None of them are from the Milwaukee area. All of them are located from across the country. Now why would any local business hire outside of their own area? They have to go all the way to Milwaukee to find a SEO company? And if those companies did want to reach out to a larger audience, why wouldn't they go to a larger SEO company in NYC, Chicago or dozens of other cities?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosiemayes - Lives in Seattle Washington

Nikki also posts fake reviews to boost her company's Google ranking and SEO as well. Almost all of her clients only have one Google review and it's always praising her company. Not only that but she also has her employees and lesbian lover post fake reviews too.

Despite this facade Nikki puts on, I don't think her company is doing too well. If you look at Posts by Ghost of Google, you'll see the location listed as Associated Bank. She used to have a business address from that building listed on Google. Now it lists the address as the half a hovel, but she kept the image of Associated Bank to seem more professional. Unfortunately Google stills links an image of their shithole. What a dumb cunt!

She changed address to hovel to get ppp money to "pay mortgage"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp

This was last updated October 2021. The reason is because Nikki has reported no new clients or business activity since six months before that.

"No known strengths" but many weaknesses. "Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average" for an SEO company?

11.png

Look at what happened to the revenue the second those PPP loans dried up:

12.png

When the PPP loans were announced, Nikki hired a bunch of new employees (all friends and family connections) so she could apply for higher loans. Look at her employee numbers change when there were no more PPP loans to apply for:

13.png

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan

This was last updated October 2021. The reason is because Nikki has reported no new clients or business activity since six months before that.

"No known strengths" but many weaknesses. "Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average" for an SEO company?

View attachment 33669

View attachment 33670

When the PPP loans were announced, Nikki hired a bunch of new employees (all friends and family connections) so she could apply for higher loans. Look at her employee numbers change when there were no more PPP loans to apply for:

View attachment 33673

There’s no fawkin’ way they did 1.2 mil in revenue. No fawkin’ way.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
These websites do tend to inflate the numbers. What's more important is the pattern on the graph. Posts by Ghost reported a steady stream of income that increased during COVID, then completely vanished around the start of 2021.

I can only offer a theory -

I'm pretty sure that PbG is a shell company that a family member set up to gift money to Nikki and her retarded husband to fund their lifestyle. I'm not a US citizen so I have no idea about the legality of the arrangement. But for whatever reason this arrangement stopped around the start of 2021 and the PPP loans dried up at around the same time as well. Piggy is oinking about his finances a lot more these days and I believe that's because the gravy train has come to a halt.

Last edited:

BudDickman

View attachment 33669

View attachment 33670

View attachment 33673
This is pretty damning. Isn't the whole point of Payment Protection Program that you don't reduce head count? It's in the fucking name.

BudDickman

All the numbers there seem inflated. I looked up my own company and see numbers that are high by like a factor of 5. Who knows where the revenue numbers come from, but I think they scrape LinkedIn listings to find the number of employees.

We know that PBG never had more than 5-10 employees based on what they list on their own website, yet that KonoEquity site says it had 26 at one point. The type of person that has worked at PBG is probably unemployable and padding their resume, so it makes sense that they would have a high number of people listing PBG as their current employer on LinkedIn even though they are currently doing nothing.