• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Called it! Another holiday “incident”

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
His house is dilapidated and old as shit. Wasn't there a complaint by the previous tenants of exposed wires or something? It's likely the gas company detected an issue an came out to check.

When he destroys his shitty plumbing from Christmas Miller lite dumps he'll blame the "stalkers" .

"Welp the stalkers clogged my toilet with diabetes beer shits again 1/16"
"*Sigh*, the stalkers shit in my underwear again 1/12"

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
This will never ever ever not be funny. Him responding CANCEL and then realizing he fucked up and thinking the automated stlaker would be okay with changing the request is hilarious.
The fake text messages are far funnier than actually calling the gas company. Nobody here even thinks the supposed gas company prank he is trying to pin on this place is even funny.

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
I can't wait to use the prison phone to call the gas company next Christmas.

giphy.gif

I’ve already wrapped all my prezzies!
230px-Jim_Florentine.jpg

retard

Forum Clout
Twas the night before Christmas, and into his house
a SWAT team bearing guns at him and his spouse
the stalkers that hung outside his house blare
"sausage made of kidnapped nigger kids" to all that care
estranged daughter all snug some other place in her bed
while fried carbs and whiskey went into fat head
A door kicked in made such a large clatter
Pat furious that he's interrupted while getting fatter
Though the window was thrown a grenade of bang flash
"I paid the judgement! Please stop! you have all my cash!"

Forum Clout
Obviously they’re going to check and see if there’s a leak first, not just come over and shut it off and go back home.

Oh yeah let’s waste some gas employees time on Xmas Eve, what a hilarious prank.
As a man that supports and defends organized labor (not checkout workers looking for 30 bucks an hour, but actual workers that keep America going) I'm sick that somebody lost his paid half day for Christmas Eve which is not a holiday so pig could cry. If Pig had waited until today it would have been double time and half, callout pay and a guaranteed 4 hours for maybe a 10 minute visit. So 40-50 bucks yesterday vs 100-125 an hour and 4 hours today. I'd be happy to run out quick today for 500 bucks, but pissed for 50 yesterday. Pat hates the working man.