By "principle" he means, "frivolous lawsuits."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Rates were low even before the pandemic, I had my mortgage guy sending me refinance emails in late 2019/early 2020 but Pat acts like NOW they’re just dropped and he can just click a link and boom approved. I’m guessing SFWA put their foot down on this lawsuit since someone new took over and now it’s sinking in they will need to pay back those loans sooner rather than later.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hilarious watching this idiotic rube try to pretend to be a real adult by talking finances.

It's my deal here, Wade. Heck, I'd go one over prime.
He once claimed that credit scores were meaningless and racist somehow (they don’t give large loans to people who can’t pay their bills = racist, child) but was quick to mention he had a ridiculous score of I think 820. Pat doesn’t even have a bank account but has 5 star credit because he said so, little one.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The current hovel is under an owner-financed deal.

That's typically issued when your credit isn't for shit and you can't qualify for a subprime, much less conventional loan.
Didn’t we discover Niki had a previous bankruptcy? From her 20s of running up credit cards? Even with that she got a mortgage without Pat who’s credit is so bad they went with a BK history over his non-existent score and lack of income

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Great minds think alike
GQxWkYo.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think FICO goes to 850, but an 800 is highly unlikely for those two retards. Like unicorn/Holocaust/people vandalizing Fatrick unlikely.
It was a funny moment for Pat, one minute oinking that credit scores are racist and meant to hold black and brown people back (like white people have never had bad credit) only to make sure his followers know he has close to a perfect credit score to look like a very responsible and respectable adult. If his credit is so perfect shouldn’t he offer to co-sign for a black person with a bad score?

I used to sell cars and holy shit do people have some fucked up credit. Of course it’s the people that think they deserve brand new cars they can’t afford with multiple open loans, no money down, etc etc. Pat has a close to perfect credit but is driving a 12 year old car while his wife also drives an old truck in a shit neighborhood. If they were as successful as they claim they would be renting out both floors while living elsewhere.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
It was a funny moment for Pat, one minute oinking that credit scores are racist and meant to hold black and brown people back (like white people have never had bad credit) only to make sure his followers know he has close to a perfect credit score to look like a very responsible and respectable adult. If his credit is so perfect shouldn’t he offer to co-sign for a black person with a bad score?

I used to sell cars and holy shit do people have some fucked up credit. Of course it’s the people that think they deserve brand new cars they can’t afford with multiple open loans, no money down, etc etc. Pat has a close to perfect credit but is driving a 12 year old car while his wife also drives an old truck in a shit neighborhood. If they were as successful as they claim they would be renting out both floors while living elsewhere.
Indeed. I deal with fraud and white collar shit. These two fit the profile of two-bit frauds. No cash, no assets, shit credit score, overextended on everything.

I actually assumed Patso bought that half a house outright when he got some book deal. That shit hole can't be worth more than $60k... And surely that's what any adult with common sense would do.

Fuck, you're financially stupid
Pat's never gotten more than $10k for any book deal, probably less. Tor pays like shit just to have tons of authors signed and Angry Robot couldn't have paid even as much as Tor.

Pat thinks have a great credit score helps but those are just numbers if you don't have income to pay the mortgage off with. That's what banks care about.

Pat's never gotten more than $10k for any book deal, probably less. Tor pays like shit just to have tons of authors signed and Angry Robot couldn't have paid even as much as Tor.

Pat thinks have a great credit score helps but those are just numbers if you don't have income to pay the mortgage off with. That's what banks care about.
I thought fat boy got a lump sum in the tens of thousands. Maybe I'm thinking of his PPP fraud. Either way, surprised that 2 people can't outright own that half hovel made of wood within a few years.

I thought fat boy got a lump sum in the tens of thousands. Maybe I'm thinking of his PPP fraud. Either way, surprised that 2 people can't outright own that half hovel made of wood within a few years.
He might have been given $20-30k for the entirety of his trilogy, maybe, but the Tomplinsons' joint alleged PPP fraud is the most money Pat has seen in a long, long time.

I knew a guy who wrote many more books than Pat. He wasn't very proud of it. He admitted he needed to churn them out to get by. He didn't lose any contracts either.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

I don’t know if anyone here watches my boy Rob McElhenney’s Mythic Quest show but there were two episodes which referenced Tor vanity publishing someone talentless as a favor to a real author and someone winning a Hugo by completely plagiarizing a good author. It’s almost as if they really know how the SFWA works.