• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Buying Nvidia stock first thing Monday morning

Midian9876

Forum Clout
Very true about the big players being the ones that move the market. That’s why so many were pissed about game stock - the big players weren’t the ones moving the market for once so they cried foul and lost their shit over it.

Personally I’m a long term retail investor (buy and hold) and just let it pay dividends since it’s better than money sitting in the bank making shit on interest. Used to be you put your money in a savings and watch the interest grow but now you get paid shit. My dad showed me an account that he had over 500k and the interest was enough to buy a case of beer - Domestic beer.
Brotherman, you can get some pretty sweet interest right now. I’m getting 6% from a local bank- even faggot Chink brokerage MooMoo is giving you 8.1% for your first 3 months if you do the cash sweep. You can find decent deals- it’s just not going to last forever.

Patrick hates Nvidia because their AI chips can literally write more interesting stories than his drivel in a millisecond. He was already economically worthless outside of milking his ample bosom for beer and brat fat- this somehow made him even more.

Forum Clout
Brotherman, you can get some pretty sweet interest right now. I’m getting 6% from a local bank- even faggot Chink brokerage MooMoo is giving you 8.1% for your first 3 months if you do the cash sweep. You can find decent deals- it’s just not going to last forever.

Patrick hates Nvidia because their AI chips can literally write more interesting stories than his drivel in a millisecond. He was already economically worthless outside of milking his ample bosom for beer and brat fat- this somehow made him even more.
I have 17k lying around (uncommon I know) where should I put it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I saw that - my dad actually moved a good amount of money to one of those because he was sick of getting barely anything for letting a large amount of money sit in the bank.

It’s crazy to think how at 43 years old Pat is virtually useless to any job / industry that isn’t an entry level position / minimum wage job. They talk about your best earning years usually being you early to mid 30s to 50s but Pat has a resume with nothing of significance. He’s been laying around doing nothing pretty much every day for a decade so any kind of 9-5 job would be impossible for him - kinda like how Joe finally got a job and he’s close to death because he’s been laying around forever and his old bones can’t handle it.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
I saw that - my dad actually moved a good amount of money to one of those because he was sick of getting barely anything for letting a large amount of money sit in the bank.

It’s crazy to think how at 43 years old Pat is virtually useless to any job / industry that isn’t an entry level position / minimum wage job. They talk about your best earning years usually being you early to mid 30s to 50s but Pat has a resume with nothing of significance. He’s been laying around doing nothing pretty much every day for a decade so any kind of 9-5 job would be impossible for him - kinda like how Joe finally got a job and he’s close to death because he’s been laying around forever.
That’s cool, I love trying to find the high interest accounts- I keep an emergency fund, as well as a house repairs fund (I live in a 25 year old house- so shit now finally needs some updating/replacing)- I use all the monthly interest I get to just dump back into an index fund.

I’ll give credit to Pat- he found a woman with a rich mother to bankroll their layabout lives. I’m making pretty decent money in my 30s, and I feel like I could do better- Patrick has no shame living off others. You can tell it by how every fucking time he gets a royalty check. If you have shares of the SPY, it went ex dividend yesterday or Thursday. I see a dividend incoming and don’t feel the need to brag on social media I’m getting a small amount of money. This guy has done nothing outside of getting money from others, so when the smallest amount of a check comes in, he has to brag on social media and try to get ‘atta boys’ from strangers. Fucking pathetic

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Very true about the big players being the ones that move the market. That’s why so many were pissed about game stock - the big players weren’t the ones moving the market for once so they cried foul and lost their shit over it.

Personally I’m a long term retail investor (buy and hold) and just let it pay dividends since it’s better than money sitting in the bank making shit on interest. Used to be you put your money in a savings and watch the interest grow but now you get paid shit. My dad showed me an account that he had over 500k and the interest was enough to buy a case of beer - Domestic beer.

Boomers still think banking should be done locally with a man who knows the family and if anyone tries to replicate that at all, they will trust them entirely with all of their money.

I used to work at a financial clearing house and I saw enough to never want to day trade myself. If you use those commission free apps like RobinHood you are the product, all of your data is sold to Wall Street who have outrageous hardware that can use that data in fractions of a second. It’s all entirely a rigged game. I’ve never met a day trader who actually makes money with zero bullshit, the only people I know who use these apps and make money just buy and hold. They aren’t “day trading” every day.

Maybe I’m wrong, and the people who actually make money day trading as normal dudes are wise enough to not broadcast it, but I’ll beleive it when I see it.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
What is this guy talking about? It's like he doesn't know Nvidia also makes GPUs. "All those cryptominers are gonna trash their cards when Nvidia's AI gets out classed", fucking what
One of the funniest Pig moments was when he got community noted while saying Tesla stock is extremely overvalued. There were people in good faith explaining the reason why the stock is priced the way it is, and well....

1000008852.jpg
1000008855.jpg
1000008858.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Day trading is gay if you don’t have massive capital and a short list of stocks you focus on. I supported sales and trading at a gigantic bank and the market moves when the big players decide it needs to move. Smart retail investors seem to just buy and hold and pray they catch a few of the right waves.
I just view it as gambling but with a lower tax rate if you make money. I'm no trader or gambler, but I'm willing to spend a couple sheckles to short Pat. I'll follow up, but I'm probably setting the stop loss at 20%

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
One of the funniest Pig moments was when he got community noted while saying Tesla stock is extremely overvalued. There were people in good faith explaining the reason why the stock is priced the way it is, and well....

View attachment 207122View attachment 207123View attachment 207124

Christ, never mind that. Just the fact that Tesla is the only car company that is making a profit selling electric cars instead of losing thousands on each one.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Day trading is gay if you don’t have massive capital and a short list of stocks you focus on. I supported sales and trading at a gigantic bank and the market moves when the big players decide it needs to move. Smart retail investors seem to just buy and hold and pray they catch a few of the right waves.
Successful trading firms make their money by being well capitalized, diversified (trade every product in every market) and having very strict risk controls. Even then, most don't beat s&p after fees

Day trading is like roulette. You may make money in the short term, but will lose out over the long term. You should put 60% of your money in an S&P ETF, 20% in an energy ETF, and the last 20% in stocks that you think will outperform the market in the long term. But that's if you have 50k+ in your account. If all you have is 3 grand, then treat it like gambling and go long NVDA calls.