Buncha fawkin faggots

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Let’s see yeah let’s spend 6 months straight clogging up this place with Dan posts then the moment the faggot comes back and does some subpar bit, we start sucking his cock again? Guarantee you if fatrick did an O&A bit half of you would be simping for him and riding his cock just like that.

Fuck all of you. That is all. And Pat is still fat.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
We could always post the name and contact info for his boss, one of the inside sales reps (female ,minority) that likely works for him, and some of his HR business partners (or whatever the fuck insight calls them. It's also borderline impossible to know which one works with Dan directly so a scattershot approach would need to be taken)

But I don't want to hurt flavia. She didn't do anything and she doesn't deserve to have her meal ticket get in trouble.

G

Let’s see yeah let’s spend 6 months straight clogging up this place with Dan posts then the moment the faggot comes back and does some subpar bit, we start sucking his cock again? Guarantee you if fatrick did an O&A bit half of you would be simping for him and riding his cock just like that.

Fuck all of you. That is all. And Pat is still fat.
Lets be honest, going to hooligans is a pretty solid bit.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
That stream was to test the waters to see how much shit he'd have to put with if he poked his head out of his hole. As expected, some people are glad to have him back and others are doubling down on da faaawkin hate.

Personally I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to a once a month livestream where we get to bully him in live chat until he cries and ends it early. Anything more than that and he'll become intolerable again.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
SpaceEdge doing excellent work all month but Dan takes a blurry picture and drinks a beer on stream and he suddenly deserves to get blown before jacuzzi?

1661607855363-png.62206

You know what WOW means Dan? It means NOT WELCOME

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Hilarious bit. He showed up, and talked about how great it is, while annoying regular patrons by being a retard in a candy store. What will this rascal think of next!?!?!?
The photo of The Lappening dolls sitting right next to the cash register made me literally laugh out loud. Plus, it'll drive Pat fucking nuts; every time he sits in his favourite seat, in his favourite bar, he'll remember it's been defiled.
The Lappening at Hoolies.png

If you've done something funnier then that, post a link. Otherwise you're just getting pissy about how Stacey's more popular than you because she let Kevin finger her behind the bus stop and that's not fair!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The photo of The Lappening dolls sitting right next to the cash register made me literally laugh out loud. Plus, it'll drive Pat fucking nuts; every time he sits in his favourite seat, in his favourite bar, he'll remember it's been defiled.
View attachment 71962

If you've done something funnier then that, post a link. Otherwise you're just getting pissy about how Stacey's more popular than you because she let Kevin finger her behind the bus stop and that's not fair!
Gayest response yet. Not going to tell you what’s funny. The only thing I think that’s really funny about that is, it’s another retard like pat, mucking it up at hooligans. Pat doesn’t give a shit about that picture. It’s just another reason his cyberstalkers are deranged. Now to your 2nd point. Was Stu funnier than Dan, because he accidentally doxxed himself, which was 100x funnier than anything Dan has done? I’d say no. Terribly gay argument. I’d also argue over half my Joe posts are funnier than that. That’s just me being a faggot though.