Bugs Bunny ruled

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
nice literal interpretation of kyke consumerism you fucking nob, look at this old ass bugs bunny merchandise from the 1940's

View attachment 62800

now shut your face
That looks like some Donnie Darko shit. Old toys really were creepy as fuck:

scary-dolls-08.jpg

The funny thing is his target was Florida and not California. This is mostly just a bunny example of the way Walt Disney was too chummy with the media. Remember, we are now witnessing all this as the mask hops through Toronto “Beta Kitten“ Sex Parade. It utilizes' in fields such as by several psychology organizations or altertainment industry.

CAZzgUS.png

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
The funny thing is his target was Florida and not California. This is mostly just a bunny example of the way Walt Disney was too chummy with the media. Remember, we are now witnessing all this as the mask hops through Toronto “Beta Kitten“ Sex Parade. It utilizes' in fields such as by several psychology organizations or altertainment industry.

CAZzgUS.png

one more time in english please?

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
nice literal interpretation of kyke consumerism you fucking nob, look at this old ass bugs bunny merchandise from the 1940's

View attachment 62800

now shut your face

Wow they really couldn't figure out how to make toys back then huh?

Anyway I don't think it matters if Bugs Bunny was a jewish creation to degenerate the yoot. It happened either way and very tame compared to todays cartoons about period blood and ass rape.

Will Tate

Oven March
The Smurfs were pretty based, as Gargamel was an obvious greedy kike who was obsessed with gold.
Fuck that, the Smurfs were filthy communist hippies and Gargamel was just doing what he had to.

Smurf--Serving Master, Under Red Father. Papa Smurf wore a RED cap and had a beard like Marx.
Shinkleboutit.