"Brunch" is a term purely used by alcoholic homosexuals right?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I've never said that word out loud and have never heard it spoken by anyone who wasn't a queer looking for a reason to drink mimosas at 1PM. I don't believe it's even a concept for men who don't take cock in their ass.

@BenDovid you and your former lover enjoy many brunches together?

Last edited:

Reeper

I've never said that word out loud and have never heard it spoken by anyone who wasn't a queer looking for a reason to drink mimosas at 1PM. I don't believe it's even a concept for men who don't take cock in their ass.

I’m pretty sure 1pm is called “lunch” or even “late-lunch”. I think brunch is like 10:00-11:00

Yes. No heterosexual man is having "brunch" and sipping mimosas with the gals. It's strictly a gay activity.

Antsballwasher

asshole
Yes. No heterosexual man is having "brunch" and sipping mimosas with the gals. It's strictly a gay activity.

u fr rn my nigga ?
aint nuttin "gay" about goin to get dat gud gud wit da homies, choppin it up over sum fiyah mimosas. check yoself, finna catch dat fade bruh.

Ayo B, quit frontin' and come to my Timeless HipHop Brunch aight???:serch_sm:

dat rite durrr is wut im sayin bruh, niggas be quick to judge, dey lonely as hell

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
In Scotland it was what you had on a sunday when you woke up hungover and it was too late for breakfast.

IMG_0825.jpeg

TorpidSloth

Brunch in my book is strictly for weekends when you sleep late and want breakfast food at 11 a.m. so obviously you won't be eating lunch. Each to their own, but I've never enjoyed day drinking, aside from a couple of glasses of champagne with smoked trout on toast on Christmas morning. Otherwise I just want to take a nap for most of the afternoon. Booze is for nighttime, so "brunch" is boozeless fm

TorpidSloth

Indian food looks like poop from a butt so i’m not arguing for ethnic food. But its the classic joke that your people conquered the world for spice and brought back 0 of it. Some of the food posts from brits looks like WWI rations.
And that's Mexican food. Indian food (westernised version) is pfg