• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brotherman Shane Gillis mocking Pat on SNL

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
As a professional comedian, I never found Gillis funny. You are not Live from New York, Shane. You are a criminal cyberstalker who will spend his Saturdays in prison for the rest of your life once the multiple agencies investigating you see this sketch. This is how your life ends.

G

wisconsin, wordle, is into anal things, "Jennifer", pat was just complaining about embarrassing ads he gets:
>[URL='https://onaforums.net/threads/pat-gets-targeted-ads-for-erectile-dysfunction.50128/']Pat gets targeted ads for erectile dysfunction[/URL]

hahaha we OWN snl
Jesus, dude. Keep it in the secret forum. You know who said he'll be in there later

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
SNK is NOT gay, you bastard. Hold your fucking tongue.
SNK…how embarrassing. Everyone is gonna laugh at you!!

77f9ae59b3e0cd6dd9eaaf8360c3d5a7.jpeg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
let's not get too close to outing the other 2, there's probably some more gold to come
I don't know what kind of secret chats/forums exist here but if this in fact true and accuraTe, it's fawkin hilarious. The idea that Gillis who may visit this place and knows about Patrick Tomlinson and allegedly makes digs at him on national TV (green bay packers butt plug, etc) tickles the ribs