Brother Moo (Joseph Cumia) sad and forlorn

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
E0C648F0-49A7-4E92-9945-BC2E886F80A8.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
What party is he not pledging allegiance to? I’m completely lost. No one would think he’s talking about the Democratic Party. Does he mean the Republicans? Jesus Christ he’s dumb. You shouldn’t be pledging allegiance to anyone you fat retard. It’s the exact reason this country was fucked from day 1. Fat retards like you.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
I gotta say it brings me tremendous joy knowing joe likely has never been sad nor truly depressed in his lifetime and is only beginning to encounter such deep feelings of sadness and dread now, when the brotherly well has run dry and he's forced to moo for chicken fingers.
I really hope he does a corny video if him burning his trump cards,xmas ornament,book in the BBQ pit in the backyard. With a #RIPMYCOUNTRY

Who was the first person to call this guy an idiot in his life? Ever since then he’s been on a near constant journey to prove them wrong. And he does like any other retard in this country who wants to desperately sound more intellectual than they actually are by spewing identity politics.

He has real I’m-cool-like-I-thought-i-was-in-high school energy. All the fucking time. It’s no wonder he looks like shit and has to constantly try to vindicate his idiocy online

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Desantis is a fool who panders to his base just like "You Know Who" and is well liked down here because of all of the redneck retards in this state along with the Tri-State Transplants of late who moved down here to get out of the Libtard Country that is the Tri-State area. What did MooCow think was gonna happen when Desantis models his approach exactly the same as Trump? Nice insight, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Desantis is a fool who panders to his base just like "You Know Who" and is well liked down here because of all of the redneck retards in this state along with the Tri-State Transplants of late who moved down here to get out of the Libtard Country that is the Tri-State area. What did MooCow think was gonna happen when Desantis models his approach exactly the same as Trump? Nice insight, stupid.
So so so so so, you’re trying to tell it’s not PATRIOTS moving to Florida!?!?!? Nice try, LIBTARD!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻