• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brother Joe confirms its a quadruple bypass

Forum Clout
What was Josiah's full text for those without X?
1696539398852.png

Forum Clout
I wonder if we're going to get "New Lease on Life Anthony" out of this. Grateful to be alive, mending fences with adversaries, grateful for all of the "Women of Color" who were his nurses, taking up decorating and gardening as his new hobbies and passions, deciding life is too short to live in the closet and finally coming out.....
Oh God I hope not. I love Drunken Nana. I could use less Nigga posting. But him losing his shit in COD live streams and getting bounced from Comedy Cellar, his lisping and mincing like a fag are all classic bits I do not want to see come to an end.
IMG_5858.jpegIMG_5594.png

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I wonder if Brother Slow has been standing outside of Anthony's hospital room telling everyone in the hall that he's Anthony Cumia's brother and asking if they have any questions. When no one responds he goes to the waiting room with his Chinese guitar and a coffee can that says "TIPS" on it.
He's busy moving Nana around the hospital like Michael Corleone to interrupt the assassination attempts, bellowing to anyone within earshot, "So so so so, you don't know who Anthony Cumia is?"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I like that all joe can say to sound tough is " You would die before you got to the hospital." Like Ant is strong and resilient.

Do we know if Ant had to take an ambulance ride? Joe kinda made it sound like thats how Ant got there. I assumed he wasnt feeling right and had someone take him or drove himself but maybe he was in the studio and started showing signs of a heart attack. Now Im curious how it all played out.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I like that all joe can say to sound tough is " You would die before you got to the hospital." Like Ant is strong and resilient.

Do we know if Ant had to take an ambulance ride? Joe kinda made it sound like thats how Ant got there. I assumed he wasnt feeling right and had someone take him or drove himself but maybe he was in the studio and started showing signs of a heart attack. Now Im curious how it all played out.
All this information makes the "South Carolina house emergency" emblematic of what an off the rails unprofessional shitshow Compound Media is. If your network's nucleus is on a ambulance with chest pains, that lie is going to fall apart in less than a day.