BroJo's Cabin

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Joe made it seem like he doesn't have a roommate, although it could be possible that his roommate hasn't arrived yet.
The only way I'd be able to do that is if I could just be alone in the room whenever I wanted. I could jerk off and stuff. Also, I literally can't sleep at all anymore if I hear someone snoring. When I was younger on hockey trips or whatever and had to share motel rooms I'd take the blankets off my bed and sleep in the bathtub with the fan on so I didn't have to hear snoring.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
That’s actually a way nicer cabin than I expected or than Joe deserves. Anyway hopefully he has a diabetic attack and falls overboard.
Yeah, I was expecting something a lot worse. Looks better than a lot of paid rooms on ferries. The difference is that JoeH'll have to sleep in that for weeks on end, through all sorts of weather. It's probably way down in the ship as well so he'll really get to feel the waves.

Joe made it seem like he doesn't have a roommate, although it could be possible that his roommate hasn't arrived yet.
There's at least a dozen different trips planned for him. There's bound to be a situation coming up in which new personnel joins the ship and Joe has to share his accomodations.