Bro Joe alt found

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
621683E2-4537-44BD-BCD8-CAAFA751B76E.jpeg

95BBEB6C-11D3-4E96-AEDF-99073E640F68.jpeg

Everyone like this must have the same brain virus. Why the fuck is random shit in quotations?

Lots of people have opinions on the internet. Just most people have actual constructive things to do with their lives instead of spending all day trying to "PWN TH3 BEWMERZZZZ." That doesn't seem to be an issue for you though.

I can guarantee that guy has contributed more to society than any of you smug little nihilists ever will.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Lots of people have opinions on the internet. Just most people have actual constructive things to do with their lives instead of spending all day trying to "PWN TH3 BEWMERZZZZ." That doesn't seem to be an issue for you though.

I can guarantee that guy has contributed more to society than any of you smug little nihilists ever will.
can you let us know when the next cross burning is? Joe needs a music gig

If you’re a trump supporter how is this not embarrassing

They don't have any self-awareness. The mere possibility they're wrong with bad takes isn't even an idea for them. It's like how they take Trump's face and photoshop it onto huge musclemen but don't see how that's weird and gay. They're not embarrassed by it either and will gladly buy and display a "Sexy Trump" flag in their yard.

These are the same people that buy a shirt of Trump's mugshot with "Never Surrender" on it and never once think of the irony.

Cptbaldopie

They don't have any self-awareness. The mere possibility they're wrong with bad takes isn't even an idea for them. It's like how they take Trump's face and photoshop it onto huge musclemen but don't see how that's weird and gay. They're not embarrassed by it either and will gladly buy and display a "Sexy Trump" flag in their yard.

These are the same people that buy a shirt of Trump's mugshot with "Never Surrender" on it and never once think of the irony.
There is a trump store a couple of towns over from were i live. I went in there and it was shirts mugs shot glasses of manowar album covers with trumps face photoshopped on.