BREAKING: Patton Pat decides to join the frontline. Issues direct threat to Putin

DanFielding

He’d blow his foot off within five minutes of being handed a rifle. Never mind that his fat ass couldn’t carry 80 pounds of gear on his back. If you gave him the task of digging latrines or anti tank ditches, hauling ammunition or any other manual labor he’d have a heart attack. He has no discernible skills whatsoever. So what the hell use would he to their army?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He’d blow his foot off within five minutes of being handed a rifle. Never mind that his fat ass couldn’t carry 80 pounds of gear on his back. If you gave him the task of digging latrines or anti tank ditches, hauling ammunition or any other manual labor he’d have a heart attack. He has no discernible skills whatsoever. So what the hell use would he to their army?
They would put him on camo net making duty.

FjVcR3i2a7ht9jGwJHSwkyod4TdBxNMry9OW-GO9JUc.png

G

All of those Eastern European trucks need wheel chocks on inclines, there's that.

G

I love how the sincere Ukrainian reply immediately recognised he’s a fat retard who would hinder real men fighting

“Every help have to be appreciated. He have good intentions.

Thank you for your kind heart. There is more way to help not just going to fight. I think people who are going to fight should have training or/and experience, otherwise you can be in a way. Maybe try to organise charity, collect money, spread the news, write reviews on Russian restaurants for Russian people to see what is going on.”

Keep your spirit up! ❤️
Ukrainians told him to basically "stay home and sew some bandages for the cause". They recognize the effeminate uselessness...wont even have him peel potatoes, his fatness might get in the way.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Ukrainians told him to basically "stay home and sew some bandages for the cause". They recognize the effeminate uselessness...wont even have him peel potatoes, his fatness might get in the way.
Only real men can peel potato’s in a time your country isn’t actually at war with anyone.:image_9247:

Midian9876

Little surprised Bro Joe hasn’t come out of hiding to defend Ukrainian freedom. Father of 4, veteran, he could really inspire the liberal Redditards.

Putin may have his issues, but at least he has the appropriate man’s response to seeing tits. Pat would have lectured her about degrading herself.