BREAKING: Patton Pat decides to join the frontline. Issues direct threat to Putin

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Is het gonna sit on him, and smother him with his fat?

main-qimg-e4ff37eb97035a824566e438cf182409-lq.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I love how the sincere Ukrainian reply immediately recognised he’s a fat retard who would hinder real men fighting

“Every help have to be appreciated. He have good intentions.

Thank you for your kind heart. There is more way to help not just going to fight. I think people who are going to fight should have training or/and experience, otherwise you can be in a way. Maybe try to organise charity, collect money, spread the news, write reviews on Russian restaurants for Russian people to see what is going on.”

Keep your spirit up! ❤️

G

Apparently the Wagner Group are being flown in to hunt down Zelensky and the Klitschko brothers amongst others.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.nypost.com/2022/02/24/wagner-group-private-mercenaries-fighting-in-ukraine[/URL]

Here's Fat Boy's chance to fight some legitimate neo-nazis. This is the charmer they call "boss."

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Utkin[/URL]

I just got a genuine belly laugh out of picturing Fat trying to fight these vicious cunts.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Apparently the Wagner Group are being flown in to hunt down Zelensky and the Klitschko brothers amongst others.

Here's Fat Boy's chance to fight some legitimate neo-nazis. This is the charmer they call "boss."

I just got a genuine belly laugh out of picturing Fat trying to fight these vicious cunts.
Certainly there cannot be atrocities worse than showing up to Hooligans drunk, or texting your drivers license, or leaving negative book reviews.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

Utkinportrait.jpg

Maybe целовать you?