• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING NEWS: NEW RECORD UNLOCKED

Forum Clout
I really hope Niki's finally leaving. That ties into his misogyny with Leslie.. he really hates women right now.
Why? Unless they're both on some sort of welfare, she would most likely be stuck paying alimony. She's not going anywhere. Divorce is expensive and he'll contest it to make it worse for her financially and emotionally.

Remember, this latest lawsuit names her as the main Plaintiff. She thinks she's the biggest victim in all of this and should be a millionaire as a result.

G

Costing her what? He apparently spends most of his time away from her hogging up spots at local bars and they probably sleep in separate parts of the hovel.

He's probably on some sort of taxpayer funded gibs. There's a reason he was TERRIFIED of a debtor's exam, and that's probably it.
i don't know what to type or how to make the argument that her life would be vastly improved if she left him. it's just so self evident.

it's like saying someone's life would be improved if they cut out a tumor. okay, so she'd have to pay medical bills and deal with the recovery. and? the tumor's gone.

Forum Clout
i don't know what to type or how to make the argument that her life would be vastly improved if she left him. it's just so self evident.

it's like saying someone's life would be improved if they cut out a tumor. okay, so she'd have to pay medical bills and deal with the recovery. and? the tumor's gone.
Are you familiar with USA laws regarding alimony? That's an inoperable tumor.

Regardless, she seems to have always been miserable, dumb, lazy, and low self-esteem. She had a bankruptcy in her early twenties even with a mother who's supposed to be some professional accounting genius. She's a loser.

G

Are you familiar with USA laws regarding alimony? That's an inoperable tumor.

Regardless, she seems to have always been miserable, dumb, lazy, and low self-esteem. She had a bankruptcy in her early twenties even with a mother who's supposed to be some professional accounting genius. She's a loser.
the laws I'm aware of seem to favor the women. pat put niki into this mess, so I feel like she'd be fine.

Forum Clout
the laws I'm aware of seem to favor the women. pat put niki into this mess, so I feel like she'd be fine.
That's not how alimony works. You're probably thinking of child custody and child support. That's different and that usually favors the mother.

Fatso's wife is not a mother and they don't have any kids together. Alimony in basic, simplest terms boils down to who makes the most money in the marriage at the time of divorce must support their former spouse practically indefinitely, or until said spouse remarries.

G

That's not how alimony works. You're probably thinking of child custody and child support. That's different and that usually favors the mother.

Fatso's wife is not a mother and they don't have any kids together. Alimony in basic, simplest terms boils down to who makes the most money in the marriage at the time of divorce must support their former spouse practically indefinitely, or until said spouse remarries.
Pat gets money from his insurance sales, niki doesn't have a job. Posts by ghosts isn't a thing lol. Pat makes more money, 100%. Does niki even have a car? She's poor as fuck. Pat's the only one who seems to buy stuff for their house.

Forum Clout
Pat gets money from his insurance sales, niki doesn't have a job. Posts by ghosts isn't a thing lol. Pat makes more money, 100%. Does niki even have a car? She's poor as fuck. Pat's the only one who seems to buy stuff for their house.
There's a reason he was especially afraid of a debtor's exam. There's no proof he makes any income other than what he's told the internet, and he's a proven liar.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

It can be waived. Alimony is there to maintain “the lifestyle they’re accustomed to”. What lifestyle, poverty?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Why? Unless they're both on some sort of welfare, she would most likely be stuck paying alimony. She's not going anywhere. Divorce is expensive and he'll contest it to make it worse for her financially and emotionally.

Remember, this latest lawsuit names her as the main Plaintiff. She thinks she's the biggest victim in all of this and should be a millionaire as a result.
To destroy Fatso even more? Who gives a shit what happens to Niki?

Forum Clout
Costing her what? He apparently spends most of his time away from her hogging up spots at local bars and they probably sleep in separate parts of the hovel.

He's probably on some sort of taxpayer funded gibs. There's a reason he was TERRIFIED of a debtor's exam, and that's probably it.
I'm guessing the point that was trying to be made was that he's been making a lot of costly mistakes these last couple of years, and they affect her - the judgement debt (and the interest, and the lien, etc.), whatever they are paying for their own legal expenses, etc.

I'm guessing that the reason why he's terrified of the debtor's exam would be, aside from the fact that no one wants to put themselves under a microscope, the fact that it would show that his money may come from insurance sales (and that writing and stand-up do not pay the bills), and/or they're up to their eyeballs in debt and piss away money as soon as they get it. Even then, and if true, that wouldn't be news to them. But were any detail of it to leak, that would shatter the persona that he vomits onto social media twice a minute.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout

She's named first despite her never being the target as a swat because either pat finally realized or his lawyer told him that nobody cares about white men.

Honoria

Forum Clout
That was interesting. He replied more than he ever had, stopped for almost a day, and then started up again around 6-7pm Milwaukee time.

He was sending normal tweets so my guess is someone told him to stop, he got all mad and did extra tweets to not let the idiots win, stopped, and then couldn't control it. He's already started today!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
outperforming November numbers
1710519680286.png

something must be happening in his life that we don't know about