• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING NEWS: NEW RECORD UNLOCKED

Forum Clout
This just in, President Biden to deploy an additional battalion of Diaper Marines to secure gains and continue momentum in what is now being called a “wildly successful” and “historically significant” victory for coalition forces.

IMG_9988.png

VoteJello

Forum Clout
There are people who follow Pat on twitter unironically who see all this shit. How can anyone not see how off the deep end he is? Even a normal day of prisoning is weird and strange but the recent days are something else.
Never underestimate the abject gaytardation of cloistered scifi nerds on twitter. Anybody that uses twitter is already sick in the head (unlike this forum, am I right fellas?) so imagine how deep the abyss can get. An abyss which looks like Fatrick's beef wellington.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Serious question, is it possible to get him committed for a mental evaluation? We'd be doing him and the public a huge favor if we could...
I legitimately believe Pat belongs on Dr. Phil. McGraw could dedicate a full week’s worth of shows on him. It would be a ratings bonanza with the benefit of giving Pat a chance of getting expensive professional help at no cost to the Robinson household.

That’s must-see TV, pal.

G

I legitimately believe Pat belongs on Dr. Phil. McGraw could dedicate a full week’s worth of shows on him. It would be a ratings bonanza with the benefit of giving Pat a chance of getting expensive professional help at no cost to the Robinson household.

That’s must-see TV, pal.
I think that would be the first time in the history of the show that Dr Phil actually slapped the shit out of somebody.