BREAKING: Facebook Posting Arc has Commenced

RobertMewler

I very rarely have typos on posts because I usually post from my PC. On my phone I don't even proofread them, but on that one I deliberately used no for know not even seeing the other typos hoping that he'd post as he usually does when I typo. It's providence that I had so many others and he posted them. My goal was to try and get him to call the local police saying I was inviting him up for harm or something like that. He one upped it with the threat email. I hope it is what got him banned.
All this time I thought that email's contents were fake. Was it that you sent the message to Pat as a text but he and Ooga Booga pretended that Ooga got it as an email?

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220821-165119_Edge.jpg

Well, Brent, my guess is "act like a cunt"

G

All this time I thought that email's contents were fake. Was it that you sent the message to Pat as a text but he and Ooga Booga pretended that Ooga got it as an email?
Exactly. I had texted hard at Pat the day before, we were coming home from Michigan so I had time, and kept saying come here and tweet out you're in my bar and I'll hear about and meet you so you can beat me up, make a citizen's arrest, screech and oink, whatever. The cops are on the same street so is a decent BW hotel, so it's a perfect setup for him to "get" me. He pointed out he has no desire to come to Canada and that I'll be being arrested soon anyhow. He was pissed because he was earlier calling me a coward who hides in the shadows so said well come get me. So the next day I told him I'd just go down and film him as I "hush" him and if he touches me I'll beat his head in I also reminded him there is no crimes I've committed in Canada so I doubt if he came here I'd be in any trouble for what he accuses me of here, and then he made that threat email up. I explained how there is Jurisdictional problem linking me to him and anything illegal, I guess he thinks this solves it.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Likely an unpopular opinion, but I kinda hope that they don't. Not to sound all Kiwi-y. I mean, I don't expect him to learn his lesson not to be an absolute, cunty loudmouth, but here's his chance. But he'll pop up somewhere else. Maybe go all in and become the Torque Wheeler that the world's been waiting for. Who knows?

Besides, texting about it is just ammo for him to bring to his next grovel session with Twitter support. "It's a coordinated effort by internet terrorists the dang dirty trolls to silence me" vs "Sir, you've repeatedly broken the code of conduct here and are no longer welcome in our establishment". There has to be a reason as to why he keeps getting his bans reversed. I doubt it's $5k every time.

edit: I guess what I am trying to say is that radio silence would be the funniest, most unexpected play. And would probably help keep him and his favorite toy/worst enemy separated.

Who the FUCK is this guy?

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Likely an unpopular opinion, but I kinda hope that they don't. Not to sound all Kiwi-y. I mean, I don't expect him to learn his lesson not to be an absolute, cunty loudmouth, but here's his chance. But he'll pop up somewhere else. Maybe go all in and become the Torque Wheeler that the world's been waiting for. Who knows?

Besides, texting about it is just ammo for him to bring to his next grovel session with Twitter support. "It's a coordinated effort by internet terrorists the dang dirty trolls to silence me" vs "Sir, you've repeatedly broken the code of conduct here and are no longer welcome in our establishment". There has to be a reason as to why he keeps getting his bans reversed. I doubt it's $5k every time.

edit: I guess what I am trying to say is that radio silence would be the funniest, most unexpected play. And would probably help keep him and his favorite toy/worst enemy separated.
Hey could you kill yourself real quick? (Metaphysically)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

Seems like a real jerk.

(In Minecraft)

G

What a fucking liar. He was banned for celebrating the murder of that Russian bitch and probably said something creepy about how "Ivanka's next" or something

Btw I don't see Pedo Dominic in the comments or likes. Could Pat have quietly blocked him without giving us credit for exposing him?

Also, anyone got a link to Dominic's .gov pedo conviction?

Last edited by a moderator: