BREAKING: An exclusive, one-on-one interview with an OnAForums legend has been confirmed

G

I put a 10 year moratorium on doing press after my death. Younger actors deserve their time to shine.

And you were always a cocksucker, Lipshitz. Stick your clarinet up your ass until it smells like Ron Glass and your eyes look like Jack Soo.
of course you have to hog the attention you lying potty mouth. And to defend a gay rapist like Abe, for shame

G

of course you have to hog the attention you lying potty mouth. And to defend a gay rapist like Abe, for shame
This is the 21st century, chum. What Abe gets up to with other men in the bathhouse or in dark cinemas is his own business.

Don't think you can slander me either. I don't take back sass from the son of a gypsy mother who should've been drowned in the Caspian Sea at birth.

Id be more pissed if it were DAVE Landau, ami right fellas!
My nephew tries his best. I've told him about that haircut.

This is the 21st century, chum. What Abe gets up to with other men in the bathhouse or in dark cinemas is his own business.

Don't think you can slander me either. I don't take back sass from the son of a gypsy mother who should've been drowned in the Caspian Sea at birth.

My nephew tries his best. I've told him about that haircut.
Think again you pederast. Of course You of all people would normalize abhorrent behaviors. I'll have you know on the set of Fish when nobody was looking, Abe forcibly digitally penetrated me with his middle and ring finger. Leave it to you to be antisemitic... I heard your father tried to rescue relatives from the Nazis but failed because one of the soldiers dropped a pocketful of nickels

G

Think again you pederast. Of course You of all people would normalize abhorrent behaviors. I'll have you know on the set of Fish when nobody was looking, Abe forcibly digitally penetrated me with his middle and ring finger. Leave it to you to be antisemitic... I heard your father tried to rescue relatives from the Nazis but failed because one of the soldiers dropped a pocketful of nickels
Don't besmirch my father's good name, Lipschitz. He told the other guards to make fish fingers out of your relatives. He had those boys in stitches while your family put their shoes on the pile.

G

Of course your people would have been the kapos. Traitorous self hating Jews. I didn't know the ovens were coin operated
That insinuation is a vile slur against my family's name! I expect no less from your type. Don't think I've forgotten what you said about my best friend James Dean.

Look at you! You can't tell me that the William Morris Agency saw your face and didn't roll their eyes when you said "My name is Hal LINDEN." Which ghetto in Moldova did your family infest, Lipschitz?

LINDEN_Hal_phB.jpg

Now, look at those eyebrows! You could set your watch by them! Smooth, straight and masculine. You can't tell me any ethnic tinker can create those kind of good looks.

martin-landau-2.jpg

That insinuation is a vile slur against my family's name! I expect no less from your type. Don't think I've forgotten what you said about my best friend James Dean.

Look at you! You can't tell me that the William Morris Agency saw your face and didn't roll their eyes when you said "My name is Hal LINDEN." Which ghetto in Moldova did your family infest, Lipschitz?

LINDEN_Hal_phB.jpg

Now, look at those eyebrows! You could set your watch by them! Smooth, straight and masculine. You can't tell me any ethnic tinker can create those kind of good looks.

martin-landau-2.jpg
you're a homosexual rapist, an anti-Semite, and worst of all, you were in Ready to Rumble.

G

you're a homosexual rapist, an anti-Semite, and worst of all, you were in Ready to Rumble.
Tap out, son. I brought that character to life. I turned that into art. You can't appreciate what it takes to create on-screen presence. Typical baby-boomer. We have a special section in the afterlife for your generation. Not that your kind gets into Heaven.