BREAKING: An exclusive, one-on-one interview with an OnAForums legend has been confirmed

Tap out, son. I brought that character to life. I turned that into art. You can't appreciate what it takes to create on-screen presence. Typical baby-boomer. We have a special section in the afterlife for your generation. Not that your kind gets into Heaven
Like you I'm one of the silent generation. And unlike you I served in the army while you did baby doodles for new York's Fourth most reputable newspaper. so why don't you take the cue, and be Silent.

G

Like you I'm one of the silent generation. And unlike you I served in the army while you did baby doodles for new York's Fourth most reputable newspaper. so why don't you take the cue, and be Silent.
Hogwash. Your kind only serve themselves. Your wife tried bribing her way into Heaven when she died. We strapped her to a cloud and stuck the ugly stick up her minnie, because it wouldn't do any good hitting her face with it. Saint Peter popped the cloud and, like a rat stuck to a whoopie cushion, she nose-dived into Satan's arms.

Hogwash. Your kind only serve themselves. Your wife tried bribing her way into Heaven when she died. We strapped her to a cloud and stuck the ugly stick up her minnie, because it wouldn't do any good hitting her face with it. Saint Peter popped the cloud and, like a rat stuck to a whoopie cushion, she nose-dived into Satan's arms.
Again you prove yourself an antisemitic potty mouth. Ironic because you look like an even jewier nosferatu