Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Jesus Christ look at AntH

0A519CF7-F1A9-47B6-B1EF-406623158B07.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Jesus Christ look at AntH

View attachment 5890
Yeah……look at AntH!!!! Having FUN enjoying his SUCCESS!!!!! Oh, I’m sorry???? You don’t have any friends or success??? TOO BAD!!!😂😂😂 No wonder you’re jealous of ME and MY little BRO. You have NOTHING and are NOTHING!!!

Why don’t you show yourself? Let’s see how GREAT you’re doing? Let’s see your COMPOUND!!! Don’t have one?? Not a surprise.🤣🤣🤣 You don’t even have a FIRST floor. Just the basement. Why don’t you give me your moms number? I’ll treat her to a good time. We can discuss your FUTURE.😜😜😜

You people have to hide from us because you know your lives are SHIT. Just like SlowJoe has to hide from questioning. You’re an embarrassment as much as HE is. Do yourself a favor, get a job that doesn’t involve US. We’ll be fine without YOU.😎😎😎

Alright Apps are here (they cost more than you’re car🤣🤣🤣) so I’m done talking to you DEGENERATES. Another day of fun and another night of WINNING is ahead.😎🇺🇸💪🏻 #LaFamiglia #BOOMERLOGIC #MAGA2024

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Yeah……look at AntH!!!! Having FUN enjoying his SUCCESS!!!!! Oh, I’m sorry???? You don’t have any friends or success??? TOO BAD!!!😂😂😂 No wonder you’re jealous of ME and MY little BRO. You have NOTHING and are NOTHING!!!

Why don’t you show yourself? Let’s see how GREAT you’re doing? Let’s see your COMPOUND!!! Don’t have one?? Not a surprise.🤣🤣🤣 You don’t even have a FIRST floor. Just the basement. Why don’t you give me your moms number? I’ll treat her to a good time. We can discuss your FUTURE.😜😜😜

You people have to hide from us because you know your lives are SHIT. Just like SlowJoe has to hide from questioning. You’re an embarrassment as much as HE is. Do yourself a favor, get a job that doesn’t involve US. We’ll be fine without YOU.😎😎😎

Alright Apps are here (they cost more than you’re car🤣🤣🤣) so I’m done talking to you DEGENERATES. Another day of fun and another night of WINNING is ahead.😎🇺🇸💪🏻 #LaFamiglia #BOOMERLOGIC #MAGA2024
Alright Apps are here

My ribs are fucking shattered with that one line