Bovine leaves the ranch for some play in Vegas

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
FE1EAF0B-8E0D-41A7-B6C6-2D9037C80E0A.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
You disappoint me with lack of a Joe explanation for this
Oh?? I disappoint you?? I guess you guys need ME more than I thought.🤣🤣🤣 I said I was done with you guys in my last post. I’m sick of this cesspool of LIBTARDS and DEGENERATES. But fine, I’ll bite. It’s called FUN. It’s what “retired” people do with all the money from their HARDWORK. You wouldn’t know since you don’t have any.

Me and my Lil Bro are having a blast in Vegas. We’re up since you asked. A LOT. More than you have EVER seen in your life. Long night. Lots of Jameson. Maybe that’s why I have the luck of the 🍀. AntH is doing well too. Lotta fans hanging and talking to us. Some real pissers at the Table. How many fans have recognized you??? Oh yeah, 0.

Can’t wait to be in SC with my family. The future is looking BRIGHT.😎😎😎 We’ll be winning more OFTEN than we are now. 7️⃣7️⃣7️⃣ #LaFamiglia #BRIGHTfutures #BroCumias

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Hahahaha he said "Stawbucks!" When I used to make fun of him for asking out that fat bitch who was protesting AntH's book signing, I'd say "I'd love to buy you a stawbucks."

The fact that he has to wear his Chinese souvenir Airborne hat on planes will always be fucking hilarious to me. I miss you, Joe.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
It's infuriating that he wears that hat. He knows he's a slovenly, fat piece of shit and that people are going to be disgusted with him at first sight. But when people see the hat, they probably automatically think "well he served in the military, he is a good guy, I have to respect his service" even though his service was court-ordered and during peace time.

Joe isn't a complete idiot. That hat is no accident.