Bout to get so fucked up. See you atalkers in valhalla

G

558735F5-9C55-4966-A0EA-B415D2F3762E.jpeg
9231D7AC-7CB7-4302-9827-4B803E9CC0D2.jpeg

G

Shut up faggot, pop some Percocet and smoke grass like a real man.
was on an oxy-hydro bender the last month but i left the area and have no connects here, but this get's the job done to prevent wd , sleepless nights and vomiting everything i eat
it's pretty fucking gay though let's be honest. about the same feeling as 200- 300 mg codeine.

goes well with grapefruit shantys and some all american baseball

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
Kratom had had some very positive effects on my life. After a year of not drinking alcohol, I still had some pretty serious depression and anxiety issues that were probably the cause of my alcoholism to begin with. I did everything I was suppose to do... I lost 90 pounds, exercised daily, ate a low inflammation diet, studied philosophy, focused on impulse control, and spent as much time as possible after work with my kids until they went to bed. All this didn't make my depression or anxiety any better. I don't want to take pharmaceuticals, so I did some research and chose Kratom as the first thing I would try. I take low does 3 times a day about 2 - 3 grams throughout the day. It allows me to be extremely productive at work at low doses. Increased motivation, pleasant mood, better focus, better cognitive function in general and no intoxicating effects. It actually pretty incredible that such a little amount produces actual effects. I have taken high doses and didn't care much for it. It just made me nod off, I would be sitting my computer, blink, and wake up 30 minutes later but I wasn't really sleeping , ya know.

G

Oh yeah, your that wigger pill guy from before. I see you changed your username but not your section 8 lifestyle. You need to straighten up and clean your room bucko, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch in this world. You hear me?
im not babykidsfez or whatever his name was. i hope he od'ed on his stupid speedballs, im a responsible user
eat my entire ass, child.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
was on an oxy-hydro bender the last month but i left the area and have no connects here, but this get's the job done to prevent wd , sleepless nights and vomiting everything i eat
it's pretty fucking gay though let's be honest. about the same feeling as 200- 300 mg codeine.

goes well with grapefruit shantys and some all american baseball
does it really work for you to end wd? I tried it several times to help but it did very little if anything for me. wish I could find something to help