Boqtrick Bateman killed a hobo for his outfit

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Nice 1980s New York homeless look. You could be cast as the guy digging through the dumpster behind Moe's diner on Seinfeld.

1000000779.jpg

Do you know how bad you smell?

1000000780.jpg

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
He reminds me of Daniel Larson with his utter lack of self awareness and inflated self image. As the kids say, he's too zesty. Too zesty for those teeth and acne scars.

@NewJersey.gov You have the same mental illness as this creature, who also thinks he's a model. You're both addicted to the internet and think you're famous, you're both compulsive liars, and you're both ugly.

1000000781.png

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
He reminds me of Daniel Larson with his utter lack of self awareness and inflated self image. As the kids say, he's too zesty. Too zesty for those teeth and acne scars.

@NewJersey.gov You have the same mental illness as this creature, who also thinks he's a model. You're both addicted to the internet and think you're famous, you're both compulsive liars, and you're both ugly.

View attachment 195951
What I wouldn't give to fly a drone over stupids head

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Thats actually not a bad outfit. But if you replaced the beanie with a fedora he would look like a stupid 1920’s noire private investigator.