Boq's Greatest Hits

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Did you get anything nice for Ramadan? (Apart from an eating disorder I mean). New threads?
You give in ramadan instead of receive. The zakat (charity tax) is paid at the end (to get dat massive reward because Ramadan is holy).

Paying zakat is one of the pillars of Islam, just like ramadan, performing the Hajj, praying 5 times a day etc...

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
You give in ramadan instead of receive. The zakat (charity tax) is paid at the end (to get dat massive reward because Ramadan is holy).

Paying zakat is one of the pillars of Islam, just like ramadan, performing the Hajj, praying 5 times a day etc...

Liar.

Hey can someone explain to me the point of the Bittersweet Symphony music video? He's a dick that's so concerned with singing and looking at the camera that he just bodychecks random English pedestrians?

Is it just a lame Liam Gallagher impression?
It's life. Inexorably moving forward. Always and without stopping. Our Sick So-sigh-ety is mostly alien and unknown.

Yet we are all very much connected. We touch and move one another as one part of the Whole.

Or something. I don't know. Don't ask questions from dumb people (me).

Really? Muslim kids over here get gifts on the last day. Nothing expensive. Clothes, a deodorant/shower gel gift set. That sorta tat.

You got fuck all? (apart from the aforementioned eating disorder)

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Really? Muslim kids over here get gifts on the last day. Nothing expensive. Clothes, a deodorant/shower gel gift set. That sorta tat.

You got fuck all? (apart from the aforementioned eating disorder)
That's eid...Im too old for that shit now but as a child, it was our Christmas.

TV shows were different and had Eid specials on...Relatives came over to visit, We're wearing our best clothes. I miss all of that. You just hit some nostalgia nerves, and I'm brooding maan.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
That's eid...Im too old for that shit now but as a child, it was our Christmas.

TV shows were different and had Eid specials on...Relatives came over to visit, We're wearing our best clothes. I miss all of that. You just hit some nostalgia nerves, and I'm brooding maan.

You're just lying again.