Boq posting; What’s up with that?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Honestly I don’t get all this Boq hate posting. He’s always been cool as far as I’m concerned. Smitty Dunbar, and Child were popular posters, good with the ribs on the Nana posting. He’s currently a member in good standing of the BBG Redbar community.

When did things go wrong? I don’t care if he’s Muslim. I respect that he, like Dan showed their faces and opened themselves up to being a meme. That takes guts.

Honestly I want to know how he became the object of people’s wrath around here. Shouldn’t that instead be directed to Pig, Nana or Bovine Joe?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
1708385534649.png

1708385573386.png

Liban S. Mohamedson

No, Child. I do not drive a 2008 Lexus

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Honestly I don’t get all this Boq hate posting. He’s always been cool as far as I’m concerned. Smitty Dunbar, and Child were popular posters, good with the ribs on the Nana posting. He’s currently a member in good standing of the BBG Redbar community.

When did things go wrong? I don’t care if he’s Muslim. I respect that he, like Dan showed their faces and opened themselves up to being a meme. That takes guts.

Honestly I want to know how he became the object of people’s wrath around here. Shouldn’t that instead be directed to Pig, Nana or Bovine Joe?
smittydunboq.jpg

He can steal all your girlfriends, is more sex-had than you, over 3 years single in June of 2022.. but now he has a wife. Also he's an admitted pedophile and threatens to rape fetterster's nieces and nephews and wants to have gay sex with @Sue Lightning.

Honestly I want to know how he became the object of people’s wrath around here. Shouldn’t that instead be directed instead to Pig, Nana or Bovine Joe?
I don’t give a shit if he’s Muslim or colored, also. He’s a bad guy is the point. And I happen to like the @Child poster, too. Dan isn’t a bad guy either, I have no problem with him not that he’d care.

He’s thrown his lot in with the LI ghoul, his brother and SirEatsALot by being an abysmal cunt. He knows why, too. This is assuming you aren’t him obviously.

He just doesn't know how to roll with the punches and always has to do reactions and corrections to insults which makes him fun to bully.
It's that plus there are Jews here.

Whenever there is free speech + normal white men, there is rampant Jew hatred. The Jew will attempt to immobilize the white goyum (((noticing))) by ginning us up with Anti-Islam/Nigger memes as a kind of defense by offense (only to role-reverse and use as evidence of white racism, but this comes later). This is why Jews do better in multiracial societies; they hide better.

This is exactly how the Iraq War started.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Options are Boq small or supersize Boq.
Im 6'3+... more importantly, people posting random Somali/random catfishes as me. Who tf is Saul anyway? he gives me icky vibes. I give enough fodder here to work with, this guy is literally lore creating over nonsense.

The hilarious part, no sasster is doing independent research, they are relying on info fed to them by people from YT.

Then there are "uh-fended" nothings who I called out for being nothing, feeling empowered by joining in on the boq posting...people like Turk and PickleRick and Ekpebe's fingernails dude

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
It's that plus there are Jews here.

Whenever there is free speech + normal white men, there is rampant Jew hatred. The Jew will attempt to immobilize the white goyum (((noticing))) by ginning us up with Anti-Islam/Nigger memes as a kind of defense by offense (only to role-reverse and use as evidence of white racism, but this comes later). This is why Jews do better in multiracial societies; they hide better.

This is exactly how the Iraq War started.
chocolate hellhole is a jew. Wallahi.