Boq: can we get a breakdown of the sassters?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I will breakdown these sassters as precisely as I can, just making a placeholder post here in the meantime

@RoxburyRick
Classic hick. The "sass" comes in his self admitted arguing with black women on twitter...the manner he fished for info on Lunadeus, etc. Very limited world view, a rube like Patrick Tomlinson...a sheltered American. Can throw a funny barb from time to time, but overall, a bit of a "try hard". The LBJ quote always resonated with me, but in all my decades of interacting with people online, nobody embodies it than him.

@Ashcroft
A spaz. Unhinged. Unfunny. "Energetic". Puppeteered by a depressed drunk Iranian, and his boss Drew, who I mindfucked a couple years ago on the YouTube streets.

@chocolatehellhole

The more I look into this coprophilic homosexual, the more I see sadness, unrealized dreams and bitterness looming. Sad guy

@PickleRickle is just annoyingly stupid but I might breakdown where my contempt comes from

Good thread, stay tuned.

Last edited:

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Gotta be more than that lol. I see a lot of pileonsters around these days
Noise

Missy Mangled Fingers and Skippy are of no real consequence. Mangled is just a sassy-butterfly and Skippy or whatever is clearly a nobody lurker. Stinky Somali is an unfunny alt, on my "pay no mind" list.

The three mentioned in the prior post represent some solid online tropes...and Pickle Rickle's aggressive stupidity needs a good deep dive as well.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
You're just not that bright as a person.
When i'm feeling lower than a dog - I just snappem'!
1000_F_420584206_JNJ5ivbC3HuHpkv0XKOcafzTtbRC3UpC.jpg

Got my teefies in.
Got my container a coffee.
Its politicking on youtube time!