Boomer Pig chiming in about crypto again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Especially now. Nothing is being green lit that isn’t the formulaic tried and tested mass market shit that’s going to make some money back.
Exactly, studios haven’t taken risks in years and especially post pandemic, they have to know they won’t lose money. It’s why everything has been sequels, reboots, established property, super hero / comic book, etc. Movie theaters have been dying before Covid since people only go to “event” films that have midnight openings.

I bet if it was called starwarscoin or marvelcoin it would be unimpeachable. Big strong pig is always right and everything is black or white (you agree with him or you're a FASCIST INCEL, CHILD). I'm amazed he doesn't hemorrhage followers faster than he does.
6fc0f50336187ca1ff5ac65f48b6b9c5.png

Big time, that “script contest” sounds like the hundreds of Hollywood scams that promise you film work but you have to pay them a fee first to find you the work. The studios have plenty of scripts and writers and don’t have to rely on “contests” to find scripts. The 90s had a couple of those unknown independent writers getting discovered overnight but those days are long gone.
he's Diabloat Cody

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
He's not jealous: He wants a government - and a society - that employs total centralized control over every single person, in every facet of society.
Crypto is decentralized. So is Blockchain. The brewing excitement around those two things, alludes to the fact that humanity will always find new paths towards independence, when faced with a growing lack of it.
And for a guy like Pat; he simply CANNOT harbor a term like Independence, without seeing the troves of "nazis" and "scum" which, for someone like him, is just anyone that has ever been mean to him and anyone that has ever been mean in general.
We cannot have that, so Parent State it is; for every single person on earth. That's both the context of what he is saying, and the subtext of his deepest desires.

Men like this ruin democracies.

Last edited:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
He's not jealous: He wants a government - and a society - that employs total centralized control over every single person, in every facet of society.
Crypto is decentralized. So is Blockchain. The brewing excitement around those two things, alludes to the fact that humanity will always find new paths towards independence, when faced with a growing lack of it.
And for a guy like Pat; he simply CANNOT harbor a term like Independence, without seeing the troves of "nazis" and "scum" which, for someone like him, is just anyone that has ever been mean to him and anyone that has ever been mean in general.
We cannot have that, so Parent State it is; for every single person on earth. That's both the context of what he is saying, and the subtext of his deepest desires.

Men like this ruin democracies.
Everything you've said is true, and the added irony is that Pat sees himself not just as a conservative, but as a 'true conservative'. The mental gymnastics his pig-brain must go through on a daily basis is staggering.

I'd love tweet him the old: 'if you put $100 dollars in 2013, it's now be worth $*****

There's people who legit report things like 'upto 5% of all criminal financial activity is done with cryptocurrency' as a headline, not realising it means 95% must be done using fiat currency