Boom and bust

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
after suffering major spergout sessions in March, Piggy is now going through a tweet drought the likes of which we haven't seen in a while
1713127046840.png

1713127177390.png

is he admitting defeat? is he on new meds for his severe retardation? ashamed of being outed as a maid?

G

Is Patposting, dare I say, dead? Quasi is paid, the idiots won, Pattycakes is shutting his cocksucker on Twitter to the great shame of his father, the city won't humiliate him for at most a year... might be some slow times ahead.
Pat is actively suing the MPD for swats he ordered to his house, and the guy he hired to call the swats is in custody and likely snitching on him.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Mr. Filion is still pleading not guilty. It's possible that he'll take it to trial, then if found guilty by a jury, he'll start snitching for a lighter sentence.
Wow he’s gonna put his fate in the hands of a jury. The kid has some balls. The prosecution should have him dead to rights.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Mr. Filion is still pleading not guilty. It's possible that he'll take it to trial, then if found guilty by a jury, he'll start snitching for a lighter sentence.
If he did it as seems likely, I hope he goes away. However, if he gets off because of Jackie’s retardation, and Pat puts those pieces together, that would be pretty funny.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His lawyers told him to cut the shit and after multiple lawyers and failed lawsuits and tens of thousands of dollars he finally is trying to listen to one for awhile.
I bet his lawyers told him to stop and he didn’t “nobody tells me what to do, lawyer child” and Lynne put her foot down and threatened to cut them off. That gets the pig to behave on social media.