Bonnie V Dougie

Who sucks more cocks?

• Dougie the Simpsons enthusiast

• Bonnie the Simpsons hater

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Bonnie coming out 100% with no prior warning against Dougie is a great bit. I wonder how long he's held all this resentment in before just exploding like a nuclear bomb.

Of course the most pathetic one is not Bonnie or Dougie, it's posters like @Dog Eater. "Hey Bonnie you're such a butthurt faggot. @Bonnie comment about how you're crying like a little bitch over this? Why is Dougie so funny and amusing while you're 100% a pedophile???"

WE GET IT. You want to sit with the cool kids. Get an identity of your own instead of being a flying monkey.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Leave it alone, Abe.
I think you do rap and you just don't want to join my Methods Of Mayhem tribute supergroup.

You know what? Fine. It's fine. I took a minute, I kicked all of my lower kitchen cabinet doors THE FUCK in and then I had a Werther's Original hard caramel and the buttery, creamy goodness just transported me to a different time when people took things a little slower and appreciated the small things. Heck, my grandad never had a Methods Of Mayhem tribute supergroup and I never heard that man complain once.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Bonnie coming out 100% with no prior warning against Dougie is a great bit. I wonder how long he's held all this resentment in before just exploding like a nuclear bomb.

Of course the most pathetic one is not Bonnie or Dougie, it's posters like @Dog Eater. "Hey Bonnie you're such a butthurt faggot. @Bonnie comment about how you're crying like a little bitch over this? Why is Dougie so funny and amusing while you're 100% a pedophile???"

WE GET IT. You want to sit with the cool kids. Get an identity of your own instead of being a flying monkey.
Nah, this has been a thing for a while. I really fucking hate him and I sincerely hope he kills himself.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think you do rap and you just don't want to join my Methods Of Mayhem tribute supergroup.

You know what? Fine. It's fine. I took a minute, I kicked all of my lower kitchen cabinet doors THE FUCK in and then I had a Werther's Original hard caramel and the buttery, creamy goodness just transported me to a different time when people took things a little slower and appreciated the small things. Heck, my grandad never had a Methods Of Mayhem tribute supergroup and I never heard that man complain once.
Tommy Lee is an idiot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Chimp bizkit
IMG_2357.png