Bobby Baccala ruins the podcast

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Is he really that retarded? Sopranos people are starting to annoy me. They either think it’s the most brilliant metaphorical show ever (it’s the greatest show ever, but let’s not pretend it’s ultra deep and really hard to understand….maaahn) or they don’t understand it at all. Faggots.

I’ve realized lately that I don’t even like to talk about this show anymore. I first watched it 10 years ago and I failed to get my friends into it back then. But now that they’re mature enough to appreciate it, I have to deal with the awful memes and the “gabagooool” and all that shit.

The prequel movie was the perfect reflection of the current fanbase: mouth-breathers who laugh and cheer at all the cheap references. Look at the YT comments of any Sopranos video.

It was my favorite show for such a long time and now it’s ruined. Fuckin queers.

Last edited:
G

I’ve realized lately that I don’t even like to talk about this show anymore. I first watched it 10 years ago and I failed to get my friends into it back then. But now that they’re mature enough to appreciate it, I have to deal with the awful memes and the “gabagooool” and all that shit.

The prequel movie was the perfect reflection of the current fanbase: mouth-breathers who laugh and cheer at all the cheap references. Look at the YT comments of any Sopranos video.

It was my favorite show for such a long time and now it’s ruined. Fuckin queers.
Its why the writers and David Chase didnt bother making a proper ending, pure contempt for how dumb their audience was: they felt the masses didnt deserve closure.

That's why I don't listen to any interviews or podcasts where people are on from TV shows or movies I enjoy. Mainly because I do not care but also I do not want their retardation ruining the view I have on their characters in movies or TV shows.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
We all remember many of you faggots saying you enjoyed listening to these 2 idiots.

They have about as much insight as someone who watched the show. How about a podcast with the brains behind it? Not 2 of the puppets.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
We all remember many of you faggots saying you enjoyed listening to these 2 idiots.

They have about as much insight as someone who watched the show. How about a podcast with the brains behind it? Not 2 of the puppets.

David Chase hates the American audience as much as Verhoeven does. He’d never fawkin’ do it.

DieNortonDie

David chase is the creator but also seems to not be the reason the show was great. I think the other writers and the costume department really are what made it great