Bobby Baccala ruins the podcast

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He's there to represent all the idiots who watched the show without being able to understand any of its subtext, and the fatass Boomer wops who think they are tough guys because of the show.

He's Brother Joe with a career.

Snake

“Is Tony a villain or a hero?”
“WELL LIKE THATS THE BEAUTY OF THE SHOW HES BOTH!!!”

“… and it’s telling how it cuts from Brandon and Christopher robbing the truck at night to Tony’s mansion in the beautiful daylight…”

“WOW SEE I WOULDA NEVER THOUGHTA THAT WHAT AN INTERESTING CONNECTION!”
I really hate that I just saw this whole exchange in my head.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
“Is Tony a villain or a hero?”
“WELL LIKE THATS THE BEAUTY OF THE SHOW HES BOTH!!!”

“… and it’s telling how it cuts from Brandon and Christopher robbing the truck at night to Tony’s mansion in the beautiful daylight…”

“WOW SEE I WOULDA NEVER THOUGHTA THAT WHAT AN INTERESTING CONNECTION!”
Is he really that retarded? Sopranos people are starting to annoy me. They either think it’s the most brilliant metaphorical show ever (it’s the greatest show ever, but let’s not pretend it’s ultra deep and really hard to understand….maaahn) or they don’t understand it at all. Faggots.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Is he really that retarded? Sopranos people are starting to annoy me. They either think it’s the most brilliant metaphorical show ever (it’s the greatest show ever, but let’s not pretend it’s ultra deep and really hard to understand….maaahn) or they don’t understand it at all. Faggots.
Those are quotes from the first two episodes (from memory).

It’s absolutely insane to me that Michael Imperioli chose to do this podcast with him. He completely lacks insight or understanding of the show or it’s characters beyond the surface level.

G

It’s absolutely insane to me that Michael Imperioli chose to do this podcast with him. He completely lacks insight or understanding of the show or it’s characters beyond the surface level.
In this sense Imperioli is like a girl who's a 6 and hangs out with some snaggle-toothed fat girl with acne to make her look like an 8. Most actors are empty-headed idiots, blank sheets waiting to be told who they are and what lines to say. A lot of them seem to have almost no personality whatsoever. I think Imperioli is moderately intelligent, which makes him practically a genius on the actor I.Q. scale. But he seems to also take himself rather seriously which probably means he's vain about being the smartest guy in the room. With Schrippa sitting next to him that's guaranteed and he's always going to be the smart guy who asked all the good questions in the guest's and audience's eyes.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
In this sense Imperioli is like a girl who's a 6 and hangs out with some snaggle-toothed fat girl with acne to make her look like an 8. Most actors are empty-headed idiots, blank sheets waiting to be told who they are and what lines to say. A lot of them seem to have almost no personality whatsoever. I think Imperioli is moderately intelligent, which makes him practically a genius on the actor I.Q. scale. But he seems to also take himself rather seriously which probably means he's vain about being the smartest guy in the room. With Schrippa sitting next to him that's guaranteed and he's always going to be the smart guy who asked all the good questions in the guest's and audience's eyes.
Well put.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Michael: It's only a 5 second transition, but it says so much. The contrast of colors represent the development of the ruthlessness that is beginning to show in the character, while the Van Morrison song that scores the scene represents a vulnerability in him. Earlier in the season...

Steve: Yeah, so anyways, Tony is fuckin his goomar on da boat...