Blueawnings and a rape in Cleveland

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
C6BE874C-470E-4D46-87E4-D6F104FDB3E0.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Reminder: Erock once fucked up on reddit by posting a predatory Nana story before swiftly deleting it when people worked out it was in fact sex bagel posting, and the story was about Nana.

The story goes as follows, Nana and friends including Keith & Erock were in Vegas, Nana was unsurprising hammered walking through the strip, he spotted a young girl on vacation with her family and started perving on her infront of her parents.

The father was so angry he threatened to knock Nana’s teeth out, so Keith had to step in and act as the cooler, bringing up his law enforcement career and offering the father money to forget about it whilst the others dragged a frothing Nana off.

CumiaPoodle

Reminder: Erock once fucked up on reddit by posting a predatory Nana story before swiftly deleting it when people worked out it was in fact sex bagel posting, and the story was about Nana.

The story goes as follows, Nana and friends including Keith & Erock were in Vegas, Nana was unsurprising hammered walking through the strip, he spotted a young girl on vacation with her family and started perving on her infront of her parents.

The father was so angry he threatened to knock Nana’s teeth out, so Keith had to step in and act as the cooler, bringing up his law enforcement career and offering the father money to forget about it whilst the others dragged a frothing Nana off.
Ahhh I vaguely remember the story. I’m glad they’re no longer friends. I hope when he moves to SC he tries that shit on some young southern Belle an Anna May perhaps. when she correctly identifies Nana as an Arabic slave trader. The town tars and feathers him while joe and dawn watch.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
While I'm not defending Nana, you also have to keep in mind Danny was bringing a lot of attention to himself around this time to promote his half-assed podcast he couldn't even bother to keep doing. I told him it was really fucked up that he was essentially using an alleged rape of a child to promote his podcast and he should offer some kind of proof of everything he was posting rather than belligerently yelling, so he went full Danny and accused me of trying to get one of the alleged victims names from a police report with the intent to post on the sub so people would start harassing her...which makes complete sense if you're a drunken buffoon.

He's a raving lunatic.

CumiaPoodle

While I'm not defending Nana, you also have to keep in mind Danny was bringing a lot of attention to himself around this time to promote his half-assed podcast he couldn't even bother to keep doing. I told him it was really fucked up that he was essentially using an alleged rape of a child to promote his podcast and he should offer some kind of proof of everything he was posting rather than belligerently yelling, so he went full Danny and accused me of trying to get one of the alleged victims names from a police report with the intent to post on the sub so people would start harassing her...which makes complete sense if you're a drunken buffoon.

He's a raving lunatic.
I absolutely believe Nana did that plus kikes 14 year old fingering accusation. He’s a bitter ex girlfriend. He’s seen much much worse but he’s also been an accessory to many heinous crimes. Which is why he won’t give out all the dirt or details.

CumiaPoodle

Once pissyeyed, always pissyeyed
Do you know what disgusts me about that fucking clearly closeted faggot? Second only to his pedo shit. Is the gay weak soft fucking way of speaking. How he would say it’s time for “breaky” saying he was “hungy” “yimmy” “sweepy”. There’s tons of them. What kind of grown fucking man puts on a baby girl voice and it’s adds Ys to the end of words let alone a fucking nationally broadcasted radio show. He’s a fruit and a half that nigga. Soft pissy eyed ugly drunk. And he wants people to believe he said “back up this isn’t your show” to group of black men i their physical prime while lifting his call of duty shirt and placing his hand on gun lollll. Okay faggot

CumiaPoodle

Little Warren could make a boa out of it.
I think if warren took over compound media and jokingly mocked his faggot uncle by dressing and acting just like him and had his regular guests in while he fake laughed and pounded the desk. Quoted Columbo and goodfellas pretended to be straight ranted about blacks and fbi crime statistics. It would be a much better, actually hilarious show that I would pay for.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Do you know what disgusts me about that fucking clearly closeted faggot? Second only to his pedo shit. Is the gay weak soft fucking way of speaking. How he would say it’s time for “breaky” saying he was “hungy” “yimmy” “sweepy”. There’s tons of them. What kind of grown fucking man puts on a baby girl voice and it’s adds Ys to the end of words let alone a fucking nationally broadcasted radio show. He’s a fruit and a half that nigga. Soft pissy eyed ugly drunk. And he wants people to believe he said “back up this isn’t your show” to group of black men i their physical prime while lifting his call of duty shirt and placing his hand on gun lollll. Okay faggot
He has been closeted since Treefort Richard and Anthony blew each other in Anthony's backyard. His father literally was buying him hookers and women to try to turn him straight. We know he never fought anyone because the one time he was attacked, by a female street walker prostitute, he completely pissed himself and started whining on social media like a total queer. Instead of doing literally anything else.

Heart attacks are a common side effect of using ED pills. Keith the Cop basically blurted out that Anthony had a heart attack. Who knows how many ED pills Anthony has had to use over the years to get it up for women. I doubt he needed much help with Sue Lightning to feed Nana. I have to believe that the baby talk thing was another 'Ant hill' that they were not allowed to talk about or mention or it would set Anthony off like a maniac.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

didn't he make a post pretending to work at walmart immediately after that

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Makes me smile to read Trabthony crying like a bitch. Of all the places I wish I was, it would be that moment, watching him cry.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Danny comment?

Your here somewhere. No where else, has talked shit about your useless excistence (Recently). A part from this place.

Screenshot_20210922-134011_Samsung Internet.jpg