Blue Ridge Rock Festival

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Any other brothaman go to this shit show this weekend? Been to tons of festivals and concerts and this way by far the worst I've ever been to.

1694484233708.png

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
Not a single band on there I would want to see live.
You’re crazy if you wouldn’t catch a Slipknot headliner, add shinedown for some serious buttrock and I bet Linp Bizkit would put on a sick show too. Round it out with Pantera, Testament, Overkill and Black Dahlia Murder

Most of this stuff I wouldn’t go around listening to on my own but would make an awesome live show

My friend worked it and APPARENTLY signed some NDA, so won't give me specifics about what a disaster it was. Regardless, it was a genuine shitshow. I'd be shocked to see a BRRF 24.

The retard who runs it did like church shit prior to getting it, and I have no idea how he got it, how he's running it (aside from poorly), and how he keeps getting away with it. 2021 was pretty bad (23 takes the cake though) and he only barely improved in 2022.

Cuphead

You’re crazy if you wouldn’t catch a Slipknot headliner, add shinedown for some serious buttrock and I bet Linp Bizkit would put on a sick show too. Round it out with Pantera, Testament, Overkill and Black Dahlia Murder

Most of this stuff I wouldn’t go around listening to on my own but would make an awesome live show
Slipknot is great live, but I have to say of the times I've seen them this was the weakest. Wasn't a bad performance, but you could tell they were rushing through it to get out of there and cut a few songs. Got to see Acadia Strain, Lorna Shore, Chelsea Grin, Knocked Loose and After The Burial who were all great. Sleep Token would've been enjoyable if the mix hadn't been so terrible you could've heard anything. Saw part of Danzing and he spent what I saw sounding out of breathe and bitching about how he was the only band that was still "playing instruments". You could tell he didn't want to be there. Flyleaf was awful too. We didn't see anything on Thursday because we got to our camp site half an hour before a
My friend worked it and APPARENTLY signed some NDA, so won't give me specifics about what a disaster it was. Regardless, it was a genuine shitshow. I'd be shocked to see a BRRF 24.

The retard who runs it did like church shit prior to getting it, and I have no idea how he got it, how he's running it (aside from poorly), and how he keeps getting away with it. 2021 was pretty bad (23 takes the cake though) and he only barely improved in 2022.
It was bad man. The whole set up was just complete shit and the location was not meant for a event this size. They had the bare minimum of port o pottys and most of them were wrecked by the afternoon and unusable if you had to take a shit. Only two water stations throughout the whole fucking festival when it was scorching hot. Price gouging galore on food and everything and even the production of the stages looked like shit. We were camping, but they even starting turning away people who had shuttle passes on Friday because they said there was another storm coming so my friend who came up with a day pass couldn't get in. The whole thing got canceled late Saturday afternoon and they tried to blame it on the weather, but they ended up getting shut down because all the stage hands quit because of how terrible the working conditions were.

It was bad man. The whole set up was just complete shit and the location was not meant for a event this size. They had the bare minimum of port o pottys and most of them were wrecked by the afternoon and unusable if you had to take a shit. Only two water stations throughout the whole fucking festival when it was scorching hot. Price gouging galore on food and everything and even the production of the stages looked like shit. We were camping, but they even starting turning away people who had shuttle passes on Friday because they said there was another storm coming so my friend who came up with a day pass couldn't get in. The whole thing got canceled late Saturday afternoon and they tried to blame it on the weather, but they ended up getting shut down because all the stage hands quit because of how terrible the working conditions were.
They're saying it was axed over a stagehand walkout, but there are rumblings the state actually intervened and shut it down.

Coincidentally I was near the area Saturday morning when the weather hit but by, what, 12:30 or 1 it was over and the sun was peaking out. When they cancelled the entire thing I was shocked, and then I started reading about everything happening.

The inability to provide water and clean shitters seems to be the biggest aspect, but one of 90 things the cocksucker couldn't handle adequately. Like I said, this isn't his first fuck-up and how h's been allowed to continue doing this shit baffles me.

Cuphead

They're saying it was axed over a stagehand walkout, but there are rumblings the state actually intervened and shut it down.

Coincidentally I was near the area Saturday morning when the weather hit but by, what, 12:30 or 1 it was over and the sun was peaking out. When they cancelled the entire thing I was shocked, and then I started reading about everything happening.

The inability to provide water and clean shitters seems to be the biggest aspect, but one of 90 things the cocksucker couldn't handle adequately. Like I said, this isn't his first fuck-up and how h's been allowed to continue doing this shit baffles me.
I'm hearing the state shut it down too, but haven't seen anything yet to confirm it, wouldn't shock me though. We actually packed up after it got cancelled on Saturday because we saw the weather looking shitty for Sunday and weren't sticking around another 24 hours only for the rest of it to be axed. Few hours later we learned the whole thing was canceled. They also canceled the remainder of Thursday even after the storm was over despite the radar being clear and blamed it on the stages and equipment being damaged.

And yeah I remember hearing about how much of a shit show it was in 2021, but then they moved locations in 2022 and I even had friends who went and told me it was a good time. The guy who runs in is a shady mother fucker and I'm not sure after how many fuck ups he's been part of including this somebody hasn't mother fucked him with a lawsuit.

I'm hearing the state shut it down too, but haven't seen anything yet to confirm it, wouldn't shock me though. We actually packed up after it got cancelled on Saturday because we saw the weather looking shitty for Sunday and weren't sticking around another 24 hours only for the rest of it to be axed. Few hours later we learned the whole thing was canceled. They also canceled the remainder of Thursday even after the storm was over despite the radar being clear and blamed it on the stages and equipment being damaged.

And yeah I remember hearing about how much of a shit show it was in 2021, but then they moved locations in 2022 and I even had friends who went and told me it was a good time. The guy who runs in is a shady mother fucker and I'm not sure after how many fuck ups he's been part of including this somebody hasn't mother fucked him with a lawsuit.
Oddly enough people have found the guys fucking dad has been sued for Ponzi schemes, so it fits. Thing of it is after 2021 he seemed keenly aware he was in over his head, and proceeded to improve nothing. According to the friend who worked there, Slye doesn't even "own" anything to do with BRRF, so how people with skin in the game haven't forcibly removed him from the entire thing is crazy.

That entire area wont ever get anything remotely this big ever again.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230911_214845_Brave.jpg

I wish I could have been there on Friday to maybe see Nigger Jim dancing in his Danzing t-shirt. It would have been easy to spot his neck high above the crowd. Although I think it's more likely he would have been high above the crowd like Stephen Paddock taking in the Route 91 Harvest music festival. His manifesto and suicide by cop has been a long time in the making. It might be coming to fruition any day now, especially since admin is forcing him do his rage therapy on JewTube instead of the forum that REALLY rocks. I can sense his seething vexation at not being able to find a way to hang out with the cool kids anymore. Thoughts and prayers Nigger Jim.

Last edited:

Cuphead

View attachment 150441

I wish I could have been there on Friday to maybe see Nigger Jim dancing in his Danzing t-shirt. It would have been easy to spot his neck high above the crowd. Although I think it's more likely he would have been high above the crowd like Stephen Paddock enjoying the Route 91 Harvest music festival. His manifesto and suicide by cop has been a long time in the making. It might be coming to fruition any day now, especially since admin is forcing him do his rage therapy on JewTube instead of the forum that REALLY rocks. I can sense his seething vexation at not being able to find a way to hang out with the cool kids anymore. Thoughts and prayers Nigger Jim.
Honestly if he wanted to, he probably could've pulled it off considering how much of a joke security was at this festival. He probably would've snapped after he saw how fucking terrible Danzig was