Black Fag?

OpieRadio

Just trying to have a real moment
Yes please. That's what I said when they invited me to join the band but It was all a misunderstanding, I misheard and all I could think about was inviting Little Richard into my asshole.

My Homosexuality was once again hung up at the back of my immaculate reach-in closet. Putting that thong on was a nut I chose not to crack.

tg8za8918ri21.jpg

G

I actually saw a pretty enjoyable movie starring this autistic faggot a couple of weeks ago - He Never Died.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
"So let me get this straight - and I'm not saying that in the sexuality sense, as it doesn't matter how you live your life as long as you're happy and not harming someone's mellow - you're telling me that this man here, who can't love himself for being overweight, is hiding his neo-conservative views, hatred of children, dismissal of others enjoyment, AND misogyny behind the veil of a Social Justice Warrior, all while arguing with others about whether a fire was or wasn't put out by liquid nitrogen on social media? That's one pig I feel VERY tempted to roast... And it was nitrogen, you lepton."

G

There was this conspiracy podcast called Hoaxbusters that did a series called The Untold History of Punk Rock where they exposed a lot of these big "rebel" counter culture figures as the sons and daughters of rich, connected families. The DC scene that "Rollins" (real name Henry Garfield, and in case you're wondering, he is a chosenite) came out of was filled with bands led by rich kids, some of them military brats, and Henry was no exception. His first band would practice on a military base. What a bunch of rebels fighting the establishment, MAAAAAN!

The shows can be kind of meandering but they uncover some interesting connections and talk about some stuff other shows don't go into. Definitely more fascinating than that carny Alex Jones.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.talkshoe.com/show/hoax-busters-conspiracy-or-just-theory[/URL]

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
There was this conspiracy podcast called Hoaxbusters that did a series called The Untold History of Punk Rock [...]
The link, so you don't have to click through ten pages like I did.