Black chick from "the bear"

Saw some faggot on Twitter saying it deserves an Emmy because the attention to detail and then listed the main character drinking out of a pitcher as the reason why. Wow deep stuff.
It's one of those shows that r/whitepeopletwitter would like because it's got a few niggers, a couple spics, and a brooding mentally ill white main character with tattoos yelling in a kitchen at people. It's one of those shows that retarded urban hipster faggots think think should like, so they pretend they do cause it's the cool thing. No offense dummy gaynuts.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
it's a great show about people dealing with shit, and said people work in a restaurant that is a "foodie/hipster place"

Ironically, while the show is about the restaurant business, it ISN'T about the restaurant business

it's about people

so next time your friends in the service business tell you "OMG- this show is so about me", know that they don't know what they're talking about

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It's one of those shows that r/whitepeopletwitter would like because it's got a few niggers, a couple spics, and a brooding mentally ill white main character with tattoos yelling in a kitchen at people. It's one of those shows that retarded urban hipster faggots think think should like, so they pretend they do cause it's the cool thing. No offense dummy gaynuts.
my wife is a chef and I worked in kitchens all through college and a little while after, but you're dead on about the faggot white people thing

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
it's a great show about people dealing with shit, and said people work in a restaurant that is a "foodie/hipster place"

Ironically, while the show is about the restaurant business, it ISN'T about the restaurant business

it's about people

so next time your friends in the service business tell you "OMG- this show is so about me", know that they don't know what they're talking about
johnny i didnt know you watched television