Biz of show

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Blithering Idiot Joe.png

Sounds like someone's having trouble booking venues, and he needs someone to blame. "Biz of show"...he busks for tips at seafood restaurants and books himself gigs at the local Moose hall.
He is absolutely shitting on dive bars and casts them as the reason for his failure. Which is interesting because I thought he was playing corporate joints like Applebee's and whatnot.

The idea that the "oil is getting very hot lately" for a man in his 60s with no original music (and he is proud of that) and only some tribute bands on his resume the last 20 years is so laughable and is the reason that Joe is the best.

Sorry Patposters, I understand why the ole pepperoni maker is entertaining and Nana is fantastic to watch fail but Joe is still the best.

Never change you gout-infested, stolen valor, braggart of the smallest of wins, mooching, sister tit grabbing, no hill small enough to die on, four chord knowing, gravel voice crooning piece of shit. Never change.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
It just makes you wonder what all he could have done with that 50k a year he was getting for so long.
Imagine if he moved to a lower cost of living area, somewhere with a low enough population to sustain the Applebee's, dive bar gigs he's doing now. He could have been in the cover band in one season and then gone back to the Midwest or the South or wherever during the off season and made money and relationships that way.

I mean it's fucking stupid how easy this man has had it in life and he still fucked it up. He can't even bray from his own Facebook page about it because he can't behave.

Maybe he can secretly move into Anth's SC house, like in the attic or something so Missy doesn't know, and by the time his brother comes to visit he'll have squatter's rights or some shit.

He is absolutely shitting on dive bars and casts them as the reason for his failure. Which is interesting because I thought he was playing corporate joints like Applebee's and whatnot.

The idea that the "oil is getting very hot lately" for a man in his 60s with no original music (and he is proud of that) and only some tribute bands on his resume the last 20 years is so laughable and is the reason that Joe is the best.

Sorry Patposters, I understand why the ole pepperoni maker is entertaining and Nana is fantastic to watch fail but Joe is still the best.

Never change you gout-infested, stolen valor, braggart of the smallest of wins, mooching, sister tit grabbing, no hill small enough to die on, four chord knowing, gravel voice crooning piece of shit. Never change.
I used to know a guy (he's dead now) who sang for a whole slew of local metal cover bands. When he first started doing it, his friends would go to some of these shows, just for the hell of it. Then, after a few times, everyone understandably got tired of it, as it was the same shit over and over. And he got all mad, and started ranting on FB about how no one wanted to support local music and etc.

And he was a fairly popular, mostly well-liked guy. Joe, though, is an obese, annoying fool, who thinks that everyone he knows will waste their Friday and Saturday nights standing around the Moose hall, watching him waddle his way through a bunch of shitty versions of tired old tunes. It's just so pitiful.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

I couldn't agree more

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It just makes you wonder what all he could have done with that 50k a year he was getting for so long.
Imagine if he moved to a lower cost of living area, somewhere with a low enough population to sustain the Applebee's, dive bar gigs he's doing now. He could have been in the cover band in one season and then gone back to the Midwest or the South or wherever during the off season and made money and relationships that way.

I mean it's fucking stupid how easy this man has had it in life and he still fucked it up. He can't even bray from his own Facebook page about it because he can't behave.

Maybe he can secretly move into Anth's SC house, like in the attic or something so Missy doesn't know, and by the time his brother comes to visit he'll have squatter's rights or some shit.
F433912C-0161-4132-8C93-B716E2A6ABE9.jpeg