• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bitching about over representation of niggers in movies/tv/commercials.

G

There should be ZERO niggers on TV. They're ugly and unpleasant to look at.

I like my niggers like I like my coffee: I don't drink coffee.

Because it's black.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This is real by the way:

tll5ed.png

Forum Clout
Guess I'll have to expose my fantasy faggotry with this one.

Here's 5 of the 6-7 biggest characters in The Wheel of Time tv show. All of them are white in the books as far as I remember:

Nynaeve
Could-Nynaeve-Be-The-Dragon-Reborn-In-The-Wheel-Of-Time-TV-Show-scaled.jpeg

Egwene
The-Wheel-Of-Time-Cast-Amazon-Madeleine-Madden-Egwene-Al-Vere.jpg

Perrin
Who-Is-Perrin-In-The-Wheel-Of-Time-scaled.jpg

Padan Fain
xhuq3h6zn3w71.jpg

Lan (a chinaman for good measure)
wheel-of-time-al-lan-mandragoran.jpg

I usually don't give a shit about the race of the cast, but it's so embarrassing when pre-existing white characters are turned into something else. You can imagine the producers feeling like such good people.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Do you have anonymous sex with other men or why would you?
I like movies so I watch all sorts of movies, doesn't matter the genre, ratings or decade it's from.

I know for people on here it's hard to fathom watching movies other than Jaws, Goodfellas and Gofather on a loop.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Look at the fucking comments. People think Dinklage could win an Oscar. Peter Dinklage phones it in more than Harrison Ford. Fucking midget drifts in and out of his bad accents because he sucks so much.
he should be permanently excluded from consideration for an Oscar just for being in/his performance in Tiptoes. it was just awful.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Forum Clout

I normally can’t be bothered by this horse shit. But, they are literally equating being black to having cancer and being an amputee. I’m actually offended.

Forum Clout
he should be permanently excluded from consideration for an Oscar just for being in/his performance in Tiptoes. it was just awful.
I watched that movie because I thought it would be hilarious. I have never felt more pain from boredom from watching anything in my life. Every minute I was checking to see how much time was left. I've watched and enjoyed plenty of shitty movies, that one is honestly the worst thing I have ever seen.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I watched that movie because I thought it would be hilarious. I have never felt more pain from boredom from watching anything in my life. Every minute I was checking to see how much time was left. I've watched and enjoyed plenty of shitty movies, that one is honestly the worst thing I have ever seen.
same. Daniel Tosh did a funny synopsis of it but the movie was aggressively mediocre. They were right to not release it. it would have ruined careers and gone down in history as another Ishtar, or Heaven's Gate in terms of fiascos