Bill Murray Bullies a Midget | Bill Murray, Real Ass Dude

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you

Seth Green Recalls Being Held Upside Down Over A Trash Can By ‘Jerk’ Bill Murray Backstage At ‘SNL’

Look at the little "man" next to normal sized people:

🤣😆🤣😆

seth-green-bill-murray.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Some ribs to be had here.

Murray told Chase to go have sex with Jacqueline Carlin, Chase's then-wife, while Chase childishly retorted that Murray's face looked “like something Neil Armstrong landed on.” It quickly escalated to a physical dustup witnessed by cast members Jane Curtin, Laraine Newman and Gilda Radner

Murray told Chase to go have sex with Jacqueline Carlin, Chase's then-wife, while Chase childishly retorted that Murray's face looked “like something Neil Armstrong landed on.” It quickly escalated to a physical dustup witnessed by cast members Jane Curtin, Laraine Newman and Gilda Radner
Almost every story I've heard meant to highlight what a monster Chevy Chase was to work with at SNL leaves me with the impression that he was one of the few funny people they ever employed.

Then again he came across like a pouty faggot who couldn't take his lumps when his talk show bombed, so who knows.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
It looks like, for whatever reason, it's been decided that it's Bill Murray's turn in the cannon.

This story sounds fake as fuck, and Geena Davis recently came out with some allegations against Murray from 1990. Then, of course, there is his recent dismissal from some new movie over some vague "behavior issues".

It sounds like it's been decided that Murray is a target, and they decided that it's time for him to go.

CruisinColin

It looks like, for whatever reason, it's been decided that it's Bill Murray's turn in the cannon.

This story sounds fake as fuck, and Geena Davis recently came out with some allegations against Murray from 1990. Then, of course, there is his recent dismissal from some new movie over some vague "behavior issues".

It sounds like it's been decided that Murray is a target, and they decided that it's time for him to go.
There have been stories about Bill Murray being an asshole for a long time. Just because you're only learning about it now doesn't mean it only started happening.

You fucking retards are so quick to jump to blaming a cabal for things when in reality you're just ignorant of a situation.

WhereWeAt

There have been stories about Bill Murray being an asshole for a long time. Just because you're only learning about it now doesn't mean it only started happening.

You fucking retards are so quick to jump to blaming a cabal for things when in reality you're just ignorant of a situation.

Either way, it has a certain momentum to it in the past few days. But if you're a fan of Bill Murray, you've already made peace with his crankiness years ago.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Either way, it has a certain momentum to it in the past few days. But if you're a fan of Bill Murray, you've already made peace with his crankiness years ago.
Exactly. There's a number of celebrities who have stories floating around about their behavior for years - Jim Carrey comes to mind. If you're not an uppity faggot and you actually took the time to read my post before rage posting, you would see that I never claimed to have just heard about it. I was just curious why the media suddenly just decided to go all in on it.

The Murray stories have been around for years - most notably the Lucy Lui fight and the Chase incident. But previously, even with Lui, the media seemingly sided with Murray. But not anymore. Faggot Seth Green was 8 years old at the time of this alleged incident. He just now decides to put it out there? Seems a little far fetched.

Thanks for being reasonable, WhereWeAt.

A simple Google News search of his name will demonstrate it's pretty far from par for the course for Bill Murray considering he was one of nerd culture's favorite eccentrics only a few years ago.

Of course he's always been an asshole and probably still is, but the problem is this time around the allegations were sexual and he paid up to the accuser, so there's blood in the water and now it's open season.

G

I don’t know. Everyone seems to love the guy but he’s always struck me as someone I wouldn’t like. There’s some weird darkness behind his behavior that I can’t put my finger on. Will Ferrell gave me that same vibe and it turns out he’s a complete insufferable asshole to non-celebrities.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Bill was hiding something .

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I don’t know. Everyone seems to love the guy but he’s always struck me as someone I wouldn’t like. There’s some weird darkness behind his behavior that I can’t put my finger on. Will Ferrell gave me that same vibe and it turns out he’s a complete insufferable asshole to non-celebrities.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Bill was hiding something .

Expand on the will Ferrell for me