• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill Maher is a Ghoul

Forum Clout
I liked Bill Maher when he was shitting on China & wet markets during covid because he had no audience and it was 7-8 minute bits.

His audience is the fucking worst because they clap at every sentence.

Forum Clout
He's a hack with a staff of writers and a controlled audience. He flounders outside of that environment. It's quite telling that he was humiliated by Dwight from The Office and a 2024 Bill Burr.
That sparks another thought: He doesn't need to do anything here but be polite and agreeable to the guest, and he can't. He looks like he's an alien trying to act human. So...my sense with Bill is that he hasn't smoked weed with or gotten drunk with anybody in 40 years who wasn't kissing his ass, and now he's treating the guests like they're writers on his TV show.

Come to my basement, let's knock back a few drinks and get high, and I'll tell you exactly why you're wrong and stupid has been his social life for the last 40 years. What a husk of a human being.

Forum Clout
That sparks another thought: He doesn't need to do anything here but be polite and agreeable to the guest, and he can't. He looks like he's an alien trying to act human. So...my sense with Bill is that he hasn't smoked weed with or gotten drunk with anybody in 40 years who wasn't kissing his ass, and now he's treating the guests like they're writers on his TV show.

Come to my basement, let's knock back a few drinks and get high, and I'll tell you exactly why you're wrong and stupid has been his social life for the last 40 years. What a husk of a human being.
I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt when I first saw his podcast, figuring he may have just been too drunk or something. But it's every show. He's utterly unable to have a long-form interaction with someone without snarky pre-written lines and applause breaks.

Hey Bill, maybe it's time to fuck off? You've been on TV as long as I've been watching it, you've had your fill. Deciding to do unscripted content at 70 years old isn't a great idea for anyone, especially someone as seemingly inept as him. This would be like Milton Berle trying to be a hip MTV VJ in the 80s, but at least he probably had the ability to have a real conversation with someone.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
1723458079381.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Kim’s is the best celebrity sex tape of all time IMO. She was so beautiful, and you can convince yourself that the doggystyle was anal.

I concur. Where we at with never being able to find the whole video in one clip? There's a hourish one out there but then there's other parts that are only in little clips separately.