• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill Maher is a Ghoul

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I can't bring myself to watch this cringey shit but this bitch needs to make an OnlyFans, get fucked a few times on camera for money, and move on. This is the longest 15 minytes I've ever seen. And how bad is it for Maher that she was able to get on his podcast? The podcast is legit bad but Jesus, Bill, have some standards.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
And how bad is it for Maher that she was able to get on his podcast? The podcast is legit bad but Jesus, Bill, have some standards.

Without watching Maher's podcast or Redbar's more boring than WATP snark, it's obvious Bill has her on to hit on her. He had Bella Thorne on two years ago for that reason and they had nothing in common. Gen X wannabe models may have been impressed that you were on TV, Bill, but Gen Z girls aren't. Maybe record yourself playing Minecraft.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
I can't bring myself to watch this cringey shit but this bitch needs to make an OnlyFans, get fucked a few times on camera for money, and move on. This is the longest 15 minytes I've ever seen. And how bad is it for Maher that she was able to get on his podcast? The podcast is legit bad but Jesus, Bill, have some standards.
people can milk it much longer now that their 15 minutes isnt determined solely by the MSM news cycle. going viral for zoomers is like winning the lottery to get fast tracked to being an 'influencer' which is what they all aspire to be