Bill Hader doesn't get enough hate

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I had to GOOGLE who that was. Muppet looking fuck. Because he was in the class of """""""entertainers""""""" who popped up around when I completely tapped out of mainstream media content.

Andy Samberg. Seth Meyers. Whatever Vanilla Midgets. WE USED TO HAVE CHRIS FARLEY. And then we resort to snickering kikes? No wonder millennials are fucking retarded and boring.

EraGodless

I had to GOOGLE who that was. Muppet looking fuck. Because he was in the class of """""""entertainers""""""" who popped up around when I completely tapped out of mainstream media content.

Andy Samberg. Seth Meyers. Whatever Vanilla Midgets. WE USED TO HAVE CHRIS FARLEY. And then we resort to snickering kikes? No wonder millennials are fucking retarded and boring.
He's not a kike at all.

G

I think the last thing I saw him have a major role in was Trainwreck. For a rom com film i enjoyed that. Mostly because I was watching Colin Quinn in a room full of people who didn't know him whatsoever.

Whatever they tried to do with his characters in Curb didn't work.

Easily avoided it's not like he's everywhere or tabloid fodder
Guy was barely 50 in that movie and they treated him like an elderly man. It's a disgrace if you ask me. He should go suit up and get on the work site.