Bill Burr Will Only Sign Copies Of His New Live Comedy Album For Masked Fans At California Appearance

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Last edited:
Imagine wanting Bill Burr’s autograph.
Think of the resale value!
giphy.gif

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I never thought I'd see the day when I'd have more respect for Joe DeRosa than Bill Burr but here we are.

Joe may be washed up but at least he got the fuck out of L.A. before it destroyed his brain. Between this little stunt and the remark about unvaxxed Americans needing "covid" sprayed on them like Agent Orange, I'm starting to think Billy has become quite the nutcase.

I'm sure it won't affect his comedy in any way though. :image_4159::image_4848::image_9248:

Snake

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd have more respect for Joe DeRosa than Bill Burr but here we are.

Joe may be washed up but at least he got the fuck out of L.A. before it destroyed his brain. Between this little stunt and the remark about unvaxxed Americans needing "covid" sprayed on them like Agent Orange, I'm starting to think Billy has become quite the nutcase.

I'm sure it won't affect his comedy in any way though. :image_4159::image_4848::image_9248:
He doesn't get nearly the required amount of beatings he should be around here. He's Jim Norton with more money and married to a sherilla.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

his SNL appearance was like watching John McCain captured by the viet cong

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

Bill said several times last year(I dipped out of his podcast in April 2020 after almost a decade so don't know how bad it's gotten) that THE GOVERNMENT should be flying around helicopters and shooting people outside/at beaches.