• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill Burr Presents: Friends who Kill

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
8-DC9402-E-BB42-4387-B721-73269715-E6-D4.jpg

Jesus Christ...

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Jessica Kirson is weird. In the sense that a lot of funny, non retarded people seem to think that she's genuinely hilarious, yet I've never heard her say anything funny. The only way I would ever find her funny is if she was my aunt or one of my friend's moms. Like "Oh, this old lady swears and says vulgar things. I didn't expect that. That's worth a laugh."

Like she doesn't seem like a faggot (despite being a lesbian) and doesn't get offended by anything, but she isn't funny.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Jessica Kirson is weird. In the sense that a lot of funny, non retarded people seem to think that she's genuinely hilarious, yet I've never heard her say anything funny. The only way I would ever find her funny is if she was my aunt or one of my friend's moms. Like "Oh, this old lady swears and says vulgar things. I didn't expect that. That's worth a laugh."

Like she doesn't seem like a faggot (despite being a lesbian) and doesn't get offended by anything, but she isn't funny.
I’ve seen her live more than once just by going to random comedy cellar shows when I worked in NYC years ago. She was fine, not particularly funny but better than Joe Matarese.

I remember she made fun of my Asian coworker for being Asian and herself for being fat and ugly.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout

She did an episode of RAP where they basically did holocaust jokes the entire time and she was actually able to hang. I was very surprised at how funny she was. She's hit and miss. She can be hilarious, especially for a woman, but your comparison to a funny aunt is accurate.