BigGreenYamo

BigGreenYamo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
8mnsok8rubt21.jpg
The last name like Smith bit makes me howl.

G

Fuck all mods but especially r/OnA mods. Why are we simping for these fat idiots??
Was just wondering how some of the brothamen remembered Yamo. Seemed like a good egg at the time but remained on the compromised sub for a while trying to wrestle it from Tom. Worked out in the end obviously.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The fact that they didn't rise up and remove SpaceEdge from the mods when he started going incognito says everything about them.

Did you see the other chat logs? They were basically walking on SpaceShells with him, talking to him like he was a baby, tending to his emotions so he wouldn't get mad. Who gives a fuck if he's mad? Erase him from the mods and move on. Threat eliminated. But no, stupid 1 and stupid 2 had to play lapdogs. And they wrecked the whole thing for everyone. This is what happens when people with no social skills try to play politics.

G

The fact that they didn't rise up and remove SpaceEdge from the mods when he started going incognito says everything about them.

Did you see the other chat logs? They were basically walking on SpaceShells with him, talking to him like he was a baby, tending to his emotions so he wouldn't get mad. Who gives a fuck if he's mad? Erase him from the mods and move on. Threat eliminated. But no, stupid 1 and stupid 2 had to play lapdogs. And they wrecked the whole thing for everyone. This is what happens when people with no social skills try to play politics.
That was Reddit’s fascist setup. The head mod had full power.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
That was Reddit’s fascist setup. The head mod had full power.

I find it hard to believe the cushion-walled Reddit didn't have a panic button to remove 'inappropriate' moderators, especially if other moderators appealed to admins about it. We were a simple radio show subreddit who didinn do nuffin wong.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I find it hard to believe the cushion-walled Reddit didn't have a panic button to remove 'inappropriate' moderators, especially if other moderators appealed to admins about it. We were a simple radio show subreddit who didinn do nuffin wong.

Every week on reddit there's a new scandal because the head mod of r/animefigures goes power mad and decides to permanently ban anyone who mentions Dragon Ball Z, forcing the users to migrate to r/realanimefigures.

G

The other Reddit mods fucking hated the old sub since 2015 when all the actual hate subs were banned and we weren’t. But we stayed in our own bubble and I guess the powers that be let that simmer as long as they pretended to care about free speech.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The other Reddit mods fucking hated the old sub since 2015 when all the actual hate subs were banned and we weren’t. But we stayed in our own bubble and I guess the powers that be let that simmer as long as they pretended to care about free speech.

Not even. The beauty was we flew under the radar. It was just a radio show from 2014, we were innocent fans and listeners nobody cared about.

G

Not even. The beauty was we flew under the radar. It was just a radio show from 2014, we were innocent fans and listeners nobody cared about.
So what was our angle, brothaman? Our olive voice and guinea charm?