Big Lenny has a message for Patrick

Kurt_Love

G

I wonder if Lenny is aware he's made like 5 videos for Fatrick

I'd love to see the Meow Man show up to collect like old times.
No no no what we really need is a Dark Sith Lord return with an Order 66 on Rick. Even Jason in his weakened, imprisoned state sending the Piss Troopers would really get Rick going. Imagine Jason Genova being roped into the next lawsuit. Him suing a retarded, fat, delusional ex body building huge yoootoob cellery who is absolutely clueless as to who this fat Rick fellow is that he’s getting sued by. Now that is fucking menty!

If the pests and the piss troopers joined forces, both at full power back in the day, nothing in the world could have stopped it. It would have been a site to behold.

The remaining misfit maniacs and piss troopers were kicked off reddit as well and are holed up on a board similar to us, delraymisfitsboard.com

I do enjoy when two of my weird obscure interests collide. May you all stay 18 forever and 700lbs ripped!

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no what we really need is a Dark Sith Lord return with an Order 66 on Rick. Even Jason in his weakened, imprisoned state sending the Piss Troopers would really get Rick going. Imagine Jason Genova being roped into the next lawsuit. Him suing a retarded, fat, delusional ex body building huge youtube cellery who is absolutely clueless as to who this fat Rick fellow is that he’s getting sued by. Now that is fucking menty!

If the pests and the piss troopers joined forces, both at full power back in the day, nothing in the world could have stopped it. It would have been a site to behold.

The remaining misfit maniacs and piss troopers were kicked off reddit as well and are holed up on a board similar to us, delraymisfitsboard.com

I do enjoy when two of my weird obscure interests collide. May you all stay 18 forever and 700lbs ripped!
It sick it piss

He’s almost as fat as @captain_kamala

272DE85A-1F4C-4912-8522-C9D624517C28.jpeg
ADAE366A-D9D3-47B4-8063-05DD8A753811.jpeg
90059E20-C08D-4593-BD77-51AE58476A8C.jpeg

G

you don't see DALE doing that
WHEN I DIE I WANT YOU TO WHEEL MY CORPSE ON STAGE AND ILL STILL BE BIGGER AND HARDER THAN DALE!

DALE! *hrrmm*

DALE! *grrah*

DALEEEE!!!!! *blow snot on the equipment*

WHATTAYA THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FAT LITTLE FREAK?!? WHILE YOURE SLEEPING IN THE POSH AIR CONDITIONED EJACLATORIUM OF CHANCE ESTATES, IM GOING TO WAR!!!!

You and your cookie cutter, deck of cards physique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
WHEN I DIE I WANT YOU TO WHEEL MY CORPSE ON STAGE AND ILL STILL BE BIGGER AND HARDER THAN DALE!

DALE! *hrrmm*

DALE! *grrah*

DALEEEE!!!!! *blow snot on the equipment*

WHATTAYA THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FAT LITTLE FREAK?!? WHILE YOURE SLEEPING IN THE POSH AIR CONDITIONED EJACLATORIUM OF CHANCE ESTATES! IM GOING TO WAR!!!!

You and your cookie cutter, deck of cards physique.
what's your fantasy, DALE. I know people like you