• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Jay's daughter ate shit off a 4 wheeler in Vegas and got a little dinged up

Forum Clout
I think I've actually heard Jay fearlessly say "nigga" and straight up "nigger" more than any other white comic. When The Bonfire started he said it right on air a bunch, he's said it on LOS right in front of black people, including black guests and nobody ever calls him on it because he makes it funny. I've heard multiple black people tell Luis to knock it off when he starts saying it lol.

Chad White Master vs Virgin Puerto Rican Wannabe

Forum Clout
uhh . . . might
You would and so would I. You get dibs on which hole you want and I’ll take the other for some DP.

Also I googled to try to find a better pic and I got this instead.

Nice jawline stupid.
Nice chewing gum in a photo shoot stupid.
Nice expression stupid
Nice tribal armband instead of lifting weights stupid

Attachments

• 0EAF5C34-96B8-434C-B0EA-6BDFC62507D0.jpeg
    0EAF5C34-96B8-434C-B0EA-6BDFC62507D0.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 75
Forum Clout
You would and so would I. You get dibs on which hole you want and I’ll take the other for some DP.

Also I googled to try to find a better pic and I got this instead.

Nice jawline stupid.
Nice chewing gum in a photo shoot stupid.
Nice expression stupid
Nice tribal armband instead of lifting weights stupid
She seems like definite mudshark material but I’d hit it.

Does Big Jay like dressing like this or is this just his thing? Like if he showed up somewhere in a suit would it be like Bert Kreischer showing up with a shirt on?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
She seems like definite mudshark material but I’d hit it.

Does Big Jay like dressing like this or is this just his thing? Like if he showed up somewhere in a suit would it be like Bert Kreischer showing up with a shirt on?
He's said he was so fat as a kid that he could only wear clothes from big & tall & fat stores for husky boys so he could never dress the way he wanted to or pull of the look anyway. Now that he's a less fat grown man he dresses like a dildo the way he wanted to when he was younger and he genuinely thinks he looks cool and that other people think he looks cool. He's gotten fully pissed off on LOS and completely shut down a couple times because Luis was making fun of his look.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
He's said he was so fat as a kid that he could only wear clothes from big & tall & fat stores for husky boys so he could never dress the way he wanted to or pull of the look anyway. Now that he's a less fat grown man he dresses like a dildo the way he wanted to when he was younger and he genuinely thinks he looks cool and that other people think he looks cool. He's gotten fully pissed off on LOS and completely shut down a couple times because Luis was making fun of his look.
How do they not do that every single day? He was too old to dress like that back then regardless. Does he think he's going to be a cool 22 year old guy hanging out with 14 year olds? The answer is yes.

Forum Clout
This actually makes a ton of sense. He definitely dresses like how a 12 year old would think is cool.