• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Jay's daughter ate shit off a 4 wheeler in Vegas and got a little dinged up

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Dat bitch got some big ass feet

IMG_1999.jpeg

She’s a giant(literal) whore and big Jay can’t stop talking about how happy he is that she’s taking bbc

IMG_2001.jpeg

Fucking Jews man

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Dat bitch got some big ass feet

View attachment 224525

She’s a giant(literal) whore and big Jay can’t stop talking about how happy he is that she’s taking bbc

View attachment 224526

Fucking Jews man
Her voice really cracks me up too. She speaks like Rosie Perez. Her mother speaks with no accent at all. She seems like a decent person, but she will give Big Jay a blackish grandchild, which he will be stoked about and I'm sure he will use as a pass to say nigger in any situation, which he doesn't mind doing anyway. I think I've actually heard Jay fearlessly say "nigga" and straight up "nigger" more than any other white comic. When The Bonfire started he said it right on air a bunch, he's said it on LOS right in front of black people, including black guests and nobody ever calls him on it because he makes it funny. I've heard multiple black people tell Luis to knock it off when he starts saying it lol.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Her voice really cracks me up too. She speaks like Rosie Perez. Her mother speaks with no accent at all. She seems like a decent person, but she will give Big Jay a blackish grandchild, which he will be stoked about and I'm sure he will use as a pass to say nigger in any situation, which he doesn't mind doing anyway. I think I've actually heard Jay fearlessly say "nigga" and straight up "nigger" more than any other white comic. When The Bonfire started he said it right on air a bunch, he's said it on LOS right in front of black people, including black guests and nobody ever calls him on it because he makes it funny. I've heard multiple black people tell Luis to knock it off when he starts saying it lol.
> "nigga" and straight up "nigger"

Is there a difference?

Edit: I forgot you were canandian

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Do you think she can say "ROSITAAAA, I WANT MY KITCHEN CLEAN!" for me?