• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Jay Oakerson: DOG BELLY (2023) - FULL SPECIAL

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Pretty recently. Soder left the show (that seems to be the coffin nail) and was replaced by Bob Kelly.
Wow who the fuck would want to listen to that? Bob Kelly is radio poison. Soder was fucking annoying as shit but him and Big Gay made me laugh a lot with the old Bonfire. Also the production guys on the Bonfire were top notch too

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Jorts on stage when he's almost 50.
You never see Jay from the waist down on LOS. He's been on a bunch of podcasts lately promoting this shitpile and it's hilariously jarring seeing him sit in a chair with his fucking retarded baggy jeans. He also looks about 60 years old when he doesn't have his gay beauty filter. I don't understand how he doesn't think he looks retarded.

He's said he's so insecure about his looks that he showers in the dark and never looks in the mirror. Looking in a mirror would definitely help. Like he's gonna catch his reflection in a car window some day and be like "Oh my God, every single person who has ever commented on my appearance is 100% right."

Forum Clout
Jay's hole ruined Bonfire. It's probably why Dan left. It's not like he's the next Ryan Gosling or something.

I don't listen to the Bonfire but my understanding is that Dan got sick of being Jay and Christine's couples therapist.

Walking away from a steady corporate radio job to save his friendship? Before the show implodes under his resentment?

Can't argue with that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't listen to the Bonfire but my understanding is that Dan got sick of being Jay and Christine's couples therapist.

Walking away from a steady corporate radio job to save his friendship? Before the show implodes under his resentment?

Can't argue with that.
Dan does actually seem like a pretty nice guy. I’ve heard a podcast in the last six months where he snaps on them about that. The dog saga was pretty heavy into this. I do however believe that the decision has been known to them for about a year. Dan mentioned going back and forth on the decision quite a bit.

G

You never see Jay from the waist down on LOS. He's been on a bunch of podcasts lately promoting this shitpile and it's hilariously jarring seeing him sit in a chair with his fucking retarded baggy jeans. He also looks about 60 years old when he doesn't have his gay beauty filter. I don't understand how he doesn't think he looks retarded.

He's said he's so insecure about his looks that he showers in the dark and never looks in the mirror. Looking in a mirror would definitely help. Like he's gonna catch his reflection in a car window some day and be like "Oh my God, every single person who has ever commented on my appearance is 100% right."
I rarely watch LOS anymore but I happened to see the one where they busted Jay using the beauty filter during the show and were giving him shit about it. He was acting like he had no idea what it was or how to turn it off, it was pretty funny. He will kill himself soon for sure.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout

Once his hair falls out, which I assume clown hair dye and heavy gel is helping along nicely, he's going to be an amorphous blob. He'll have to lean even more heavily into having a beard to cover his lack of neck.

He needed that shape to his face, Karen! That's all the non-round edges he had!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Once his hair falls out, which I assume clown hair dye and heavy gel is helping along nicely, he's going to be an amorphous blob. He'll have to lean even more heavily into having a beard to cover his lack of neck.

He needed that shape to his face, Karen! That's all the non-round edges he had!
A lot of the time on LOS, the lights reflect off his head and you can see the entire top of his scalp through his hair. It's thinning for sure.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Does Big Jay wear contacts? I'd bet he does to look younger. Bobby might put him onto giant black frame glasses to make his fat face seem more proportional.
No, he actually wore fake glasses as an accessory on LOS once and they called him a fag and made fun of him for it. They weren't stylish glasses either. They were like the ones that the glasses guy from Boyz II Men wore in the 90s.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
There was a really shitty "incident" on the bonfire back in September:

The fact that Dan didn't say anything despite Jacob being beloved by fans and Dan himself was pretty telling that he was either totally checked out or completely resigned to Jay and Christine's shitty behavior.

Jay’s idol is Stern so it’s funny that they’re both obsessed with that show. Some of the AGT bits were funny. Like the deaf comedian one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I watched about half of it. He got me real good a few times with some of his off the cuff quips but the material is just too sex heavy and dirty for my taste. I find him to be the funniest podcaster today but he occasionally needs to be reeled in a bit with the sex stuff. I won’t say it wasn’t funny because I get it but I don’t like it. Mike Vecchione’s special was much much better but to be fair I like that style of comedy more. I think we’re about 20 years past raunchy sex comedy being shocking or edgy. It’s my exact same complaint with hacky women comedians.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The Vecchione special is funny, definitely watch it if you like his comedy. I rarely listen to his podcast, but when I have I enjoyed it.

If not a complete two weeks, the better part of it. I think the show is done, which is honestly kind of upsetting for me but it has gone downhill and all of the youtube comments are about how people hate Bobby Kelly. They won't give him a chance. There was an episode that was just Bobby and Derosa and the one comment that stuck out to me was "This is just a nervous YKWD."
Yeah, wow they played the first half of Keith’s comedy troupe that they also played the second half about two weeks ago. Sucks too, I really like Bobby and I thought he gave them a second wind. I tapped out with Jay and Dan after like 5 years because I didn’t like the positive energy. It’s a weird complaint, not going to lie. Also they were talking about documentaries way too much.