• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Jay Oakerson: DOG BELLY (2023) - FULL SPECIAL

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I agree that he's one of the only actually funny comedians and I generally like him. But there's something that bothers the shit out of me about certain comics and he's one of them. He adopts some cool guy cadence on stage. He doesn't actually talk like that. Like I hear him talk all the fucking time, I know he doesn't talk like that. Mike Vecchione recently put out a special and I turned it off because I was bothered by how he does that stupid 2000s alt comic voice where he talks really slow and soft and like he's unsure about everything he's saying. On podcasts and stuff he's a super fast talking wop.

Forum Clout
E743B46E-078F-4D12-BC75-8413FA10BF8B.jpeg

He know, he laughin’

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
I was wondering about this. He’s very funny but the clip they kept playing to advertise it on GAS podcasts was him asking the crowd if anyone had a buttplug in. I don’t go for that kind of tawdry humor.
I tried watching it. I made it about 15 minutes in before the constant talk about sex got too much. It wasn't funny or different. It was just the same juvenile shit going on about "your mom fucks!", "black cocks are huuuge!" and so on for every single joke.

It's not surprising a fat guy is all filler.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I tried watching it. I made it about 15 minutes in before the constant talk about sex got too much. It wasn't funny or different. It was just the same juvenile shit going on about "your mom fucks!", "black cocks are huuuge!" and so on for every single joke.

I didn't make it past the opening "your parents are fucking" part. Jay's going to kill himself soon. This special seems like a dud and I'm pretty sure The Bonfire is canceled. They've been playing "staff picks" for like two weeks now and before that they got a talking-to by management about how if they don't stop the constant sex talk they're getting canned and then Jay whined about it on air. Good thing he just got The Bonfire clipart logo tattooed on his hand. Back to the fingerless gloves I guess.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

It's not surprising a fat kike is all filler.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Jewish guys are more obsessed with black dicks than the Kardashians.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I agree that he's one of the only actually funny comedians and I generally like him. But there's something that bothers the shit out of me about certain comics and he's one of them. He adopts some cool guy cadence on stage. He doesn't actually talk like that. Like I hear him talk all the fucking time, I know he doesn't talk like that. Mike Vecchione recently put out a special and I turned it off because I was bothered by how he does that stupid 2000s alt comic voice where he talks really slow and soft and like he's unsure about everything he's saying. On podcasts and stuff he's a super fast talking wop.
I was actually pretty excited about that one. I like that he does low energy comedy. Do you like his podcast?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I didn't make it past the opening "your parents are fucking" part. Jay's going to kill himself soon. This special seems like a dud and I'm pretty sure The Bonfire is canceled. They've been playing "staff picks" for like two weeks now and before that they got a talking-to by management about how if they don't stop the constant sex talk they're getting canned and then Jay whined about it on air. Good thing he just got The Bonfire clipart logo tattooed on his hand. Back to the fingerless gloves I guess.
The newest Bonfire podcast opened with them talking about it. Have they really been in best ofs for two weeks now?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was actually pretty excited about that one. I like that he does low energy comedy. Do you like his podcast?
The Vecchione special is funny, definitely watch it if you like his comedy. I rarely listen to his podcast, but when I have I enjoyed it.

The newest Bonfire podcast opened with them talking about it. Have they really been in best ofs for two weeks now?
If not a complete two weeks, the better part of it. I think the show is done, which is honestly kind of upsetting for me but it has gone downhill and all of the youtube comments are about how people hate Bobby Kelly. They won't give him a chance. There was an episode that was just Bobby and Derosa and the one comment that stuck out to me was "This is just a nervous YKWD."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The Vecchione special is funny, definitely watch it if you like his comedy. I rarely listen to his podcast, but when I have I enjoyed it.

If not a complete two weeks, the better part of it. I think the show is done, which is honestly kind of upsetting for me but it has gone downhill and all of the youtube comments are about how people hate Bobby Kelly. They won't give him a chance. There was an episode that was just Bobby and Derosa and the one comment that stuck out to me was "This is just a nervous YKWD."
I actually liked it lately with Bobby but I can understand how a lot of the fans wouldn’t accept any replacement for Dan.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
He adopts some cool guy cadence on stage. He doesn't actually talk like that. Like I hear him talk all the fucking time, I know he doesn't talk like that. Mike Vecchione recently put out a special and I turned it off because I was bothered by how he does that stupid 2000s alt comic voice where he talks really slow and soft and like he's unsure about everything he's saying.
Do you get mad at actors for not being themselves when they're performing?

Or should they be ABOVE ALL ELSE; REAL